I know this gets asked a lot, but how bad is my body? I struggle with my midsection?

i exercise a lot and eat healthy, but my stomach is not my friend. Feel like I'm fighting genetics (everyone in family is apple shaped.) how bad's my stomach? (Sorry bad pic)

I know this gets asked a lot, but how bad is my body? I struggle with my midsection?

• Unattractive 😣
    0% (0)3% (1)1% (1)Vote
  • Fat😝
    3% (1)5% (2)4% (3)Vote
  • Ok😐
    42% (13)31% (12)36% (25)Vote
  • Attractive😊
    19% (6)28% (11)24% (17)Vote
  • Perfect! stop worrying 😉
    36% (11)33% (13)35% (24)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|11

Most Helpful Guy

• It's perfect stop worrying mamacita...
    Your stomach looks great, flat stomach\abs on girls look very very unattractive to me

2|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You look totally fine and healthy! ^_^

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• What's wrong? The shirt is a bit baggy so I can't see exactly but u look pretty hot me. No need to b insecure!

1|0
    0|0
  • Attractive😊 for me

2|0
    0|0
  • Hard to see because of that shirt but I don't understand why you are unhappy about your midsection.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're beautiful, I don't see a flaw in you

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely no worries. Dear.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tell the kid to move so we can see.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't get what your problem here is?

0|0
    0|0
  • You're fine, dont worry

0|0
    0|0
  • Ehh not my type

0|0
    1|0
  • you're not fat at all. you are not apple shaped you are pear-shaped, its just your genetics. but you look completely thin don't get any thinner lol

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• You're good but your posture needs improvement.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sry I meant to press ok... u look good. I have fat in my blood too, usually slouching makes you look fatter. Try and lift up your shoulders. I would also suggest eating way more fruit and vegetables than carbs. Little carbs.

0|0
    0|0
  • you are fine you have perfect stems

0|0
    0|0
  • OK but aging will exacerbate any flaws unless you head them off at the pass = exercise
    Tummies benefit most from leg raising forms like running or LOTS of walking, et al.

0|0
    0|0