Should I wear makeup?

Alright so this is me after school. Lots of people told me I should not wear makeup or it was a bad idea. But I wanted to wear very little makeup, or get my makeup overseas. Could I wear a bit of makeup? I'd like to experment with my face. But I don't know if I should...
Should i wear makeup?

• Yes she should wear makeup
  • No she does not need makeup
  • If she wants to wear makeup, go right ahead!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think a little bit would be a good idea. Just to try it out. See how you look with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no harm in wearing a little makeup. It can help liven your face up a bit. The only real danger is overdoing it. If you don't want to wear makeup, I think you have a beautiful face and don't need to.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 5

• First of all, you don't need makeup, but I'd encourage you to definitely give it a go! Work out a good skincare routine if you haven't already got one, to prevent/reduce skin damage and try to wipe it all off before going to bed

• You have great skin! Nice and clear! I think curling your eyelashes and/or wearing a bit of mascara will really accentuate your eyelashes. Other than that, you really don't need it because you're naturally beautiful. But if you want to experiment with it, go right ahead! :D

• it's you choice really. doing simple make up, like a bit of neutral eye shadow, and a touch of eyeliner and lip gloss is a easy way to emphasize you natural beauty :)

• make up will ruin your skin i regret ever using make up now i have to war it all the time to hide the imperfections caused by the make up in the first place

• You need to stop using it and use skin care products

• i used skin care products and stopped wearing make up for 2 month but it really didn't do anything in my favor so now i have to wear it everytime i go out

• If you want too, go right ahead! ^_^