Are Dimples Sexy?

I have back and face dimples. A lot of girls have told me that I'm deformed and that people who have that are not sexy or pretty. So I was wondering is that true or are they just messing around?

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• www.google.co.in/url
    Face dimples are so cute. Girls look really pretty. See MIRANDA KERR.
    Don't take them seriously. Dimples are sexy.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I've back dimples and girls find them cute...
    But I wish 🌠 I have cute dimples on my cheeks too they look really awesome ❤ and I bet you look great with them

0|0
    0|0
  • I think girls face face dimples are adore me and very attractive, as for back dimples never realm thought much about it, but it doesn't make you ugly nor deformed

0|0
    0|0
  • Dimples are kinda cute in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • depends on face actually... some looks cute than sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are good traits

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• They're just messing around & probably jealous. I have back dimples & no one has ever told me that. People think they are cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • When people (guys) have complimented my friends dimples, although I would never do or say anything, I secretly get a little jealous! From what I've observed, most guys would agree that dimples are sexy, and the girls/friends who make up that crap and say that you're deformed, don't give them the time of day if they judge you on your looks and not you as a person! Don't mind my little rant aha

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my face dimples and so does my boyfriend. Dimples on the face are actually shortened facial muscles. Make us unique and very sexaaay!!!

0|0
    0|0