Guys, What makes a girl attractive?

Most girls say that guys are only interested in boobs and butt, but other guys say no, Thats not true and they like a girl for personality. I'm a good person, and my body isn't that bad, but why do guys like me? I have been in about 5 relationships and they all end by me. I have hips and everything, and I don't wear much makeup but guys still call me hot and everything... What makes a girl hot in a guys opinion?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• me its the personality and the girl has to be okay with her own physical body other wise thats the real deal breaker. Is if all she talks about is she wishes to be taller or shorter or skinnier. I dont care about the appearance I like her for who she is not what she could be. Plus I actually find long hair as I already know is cumbersome but it does look sexy if its done right. like kept simple.

What Guys Said 9

• I don't think you will find a general rule for me it is someone I am comfortable with so that is a personality trait but there could be a subconscious looks attraction going on that I don't really notice - I have to be honest and say I don't really know what makes a girl hot to me.

• It's a combo of a lot of little things. How she carries herself, her insights, her spirit, strength of character, looks, sense of humor, easy of conversation, connection, etc.

• I find stunning eyes and dimples when she smiles and her smile the most attractive. Sexually yeah boobs and thighs, but I find the eyes and voice the most attractive.

• If a girl has a sexy eyes and gorgeous smile they didn't need to have a amazing body.

But personality is important

• What's inside truly matters most.

• Skinny and big boobs lol

• I am attracted to cute girls. She has to look cute and act cute.

• boobs, ass, face

• physically speaking face is no 1.