Girls, ThunderThighs?

So today i was called thunderthighs, im in high school, the guys who said is always mesing around with people and flirting. Im not fat but definitly not a twig. I've played volleyball majority of my life so i do got the big thigh game going on. But do you think he ment it as an insult or just messing around?

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Chances are if you play volleyball, then your legs and thick and toned. I don't take that as an nsilt because I've referred to mt. thighs that way before. You're athletic. Ignore him.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• U should take it as an insult that somebody still uses the word "thunder thighs" 0_0

he's just an idiot who was looking for an insult and panicked and came up with that! HA!

0|1
    0|0
  • That's a very ugly thing to say. If he was just messing around, he needs to stop before he somebody gets hurt.

0|0
    0|0
  • He called you thunder thighs? Strike him like a lightning with those 😜

0|0
    0|0
  • thats actually very attractive if a girl have muscular thighs, especially if she plays volleyball. dont listen to those people. they are hating cuz of you having muscular thighs

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't listen to him. I love thunder thighs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I see nothing wrong with it.
    Could be just harmless flirting

0|0
    0|0
  • better you post an image

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Didn't realize people still use the phrase "thunder thighs".

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont think its an insult, you play volleyball so of course you got thick legs. but the good kind of thick, not sloppy. thats attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say an insult because that's the only reason to use a phrase like that.

I have been called thunder thighs before too

0|0
    0|0