Is a small stomach pooch on a very petite but curvy woman unattractive in a bikini at the beach?

I have a tiny belly pooch that won't go away I'm already 100 pounds at 5 feet if I loose more I'll be anorexic my ribs will stick out. I'm working on toning my abs and inner thighs but I'm moving to the beach and not that confident in a bikini still even though this was the first summer I wore them... opinions?

I'm on a high carb diet now but I'm starting on a fully raw vegan lifestyle...

Most Helpful Guy

• You're 'pooch' is barely noticeable! You're so attractive already, so you need to quit being so insecure! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• you look fine. wouldn't call that a pooch. it's more like softness.

What Guys Said 32

• You look quite lovely but if you are really that worried you could always tone up a bit. Don't loose any more weight, it would be really unhealthy.

• You look great. I suggest avoiding the loss of weight but you currently look very nice. Just keep your body in shape by doing basic workouts, moving your body, etc.

• I think it's sexy and I'm an expert.

• You're at a good weight. It's a good body, but not the best. Just don't get fat from here on.

• I often feel bad for women. The fact you look at this pic of yourself and think you might be unattractive in the least. You see fat? :( I see what guys will drool over.

• Your body is just fine, nothing to stress about! :)

• What are you stressing about? What belly pooch?

• You have a really nice pair of boobs and I'm not sure what you call curvy but you don't have what I'd call a curvy figure but you're pretty good looking

And you would look amazing in a bikini

• Woah, that's a really nice... polka dots bra😍

• You're belly is fine really. I wouldn't change this image. You don't want to look like a male bodybuilder either ;)

• U look perfectly fine and should not lose any more weight. 100 pounds at 21? Geez, most girls in my grade weigh more than that

• You look really good to me. Can't see anything to worry about. You've got a great bod! ❤️

• all i see is a sexy body

• you look very sexy

• You'll do.

• Stimach pooches and a little bit of belly is very attractive in women, I like to touch it all the time...

• There is No Pooch there?

• Your "pooch" is fine
    doesn't even stick out and I'm really picky about that stuff.
    You're cute so relax :)

• looks great to me 👍

• Actually that is cute to me

• You're really hot.

• I think you're just fine... Maybe even a little too skinny but that's just my opinion. You have nothing to worry about

• You're hot so stfu ;)

• You look perfect to me, I don't see anything wrong with you, you go girl

• Looks good, you would turn my head at the beach

• pooches are good until they start flopping over your underwear and become a real muffin top

• I consider it as "hot"

• I don't think you have anything to be worried about.
    You look absolutely beautiful no matter what

• You look great, don't worry about it.

• What pooch, you look great. You could be bigger even, and you'd still look fine.

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 6

• I think that you look great in a bikini! You don't even have a pooch! Shut up and just enjoy the beach :)

• Definitely nothing to be worried about at all, I wouldn't have noticed it if you didn't point it out, and even then it's very very minimal. You be super happy in your own skin, and if you're not comfortable with your tummy, you can always try exercises that target working out the abs!

• you seem fine to me

• You look amazing I can't even pull anything off like that

• Lovely pair of tits!

• You look fine. Don't worry