Girls, right now I have nothing to do, so I will revert back to high school and ask, how do I look?

yes I still need to lose a bit more weight, working on it
no I'm not mad, I just can't see without my glasses, so I squint, also I didn't realize the flash was on when I took it and it was before I had a camera phone

It deleted the other pic I had for some reason, sorry guess its just this one
The other one is the one I use as my profile picture, feel free to be brutally honest, I honestly don't mind.

1

Most Helpful Girl

• You look a bit angry in that picture. lol. I would say that you're good looking, and keep up the good work

• Thank you, haha I do, but that is because I have to squint without my glasses because I can barely see with out them and thank you, I honestly don't hear compliments very often, not sure why, it doesn't bother me but it does make me blush when I hear them 😃

What Girls Said 0