What do you think of this body type?

What do you think of this body type ?

I appreciate the honesty. I had a baby two years ago and with being a single mom have not had much time to concentrate on losing weight I gained a lot and reached 300 pounds I am now down to 250 and this picture is actually a result of my life changes I have 70 more pounds to go to getto my healthy weight

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say skinny and really curvy! 😂

• I genuinely laughed at this comment although im not sure if u ment it to b funny or mean either way I appreciate the fact that you made me laugh :)

• I usually keep it 💯, but I also like fucking people cause it's funny. You're really fat. I just like being "that 1 dude" cause everyone else already stated the obvious. Even if you lose another 100lbs, you're still on the fairly heavy size depending on your height.

Most Helpful Girl

• looks like you've been working n losing weight.. have you, or 'she'? or are you or she just wondering about your body?

• I update the question

• yeah it looked like you've been losing weight. and honestly your arms and legs chest look solid,. the stomach which obviously is where the baby was messing around, is the only obvious part but that will improve over time. looks like youve got good supple skin which is going to be helpful. :)

congratulations on the baby, and subsequent hard work. 50 pounds is vey substantial and not easy!

;-)

What Guys Said 16

• If you don't have anything nice to say...

• I find that shape still attractive. Yes, losing weight is needed to be healthy, especially for belly fat. But the body in that picture looks like a cute sexy look to me.

• Lol thanks although slightly hard to believe with all the not attractive comments

• I personally think you look good. If you want to lose the weight then keep up the work. I think bigger women look good personally.

• The woman in the picture is overweight, and probably bordering on obese. She needs to lose weight.

• Not attractive. You should start losing weight.

• How about I finish losing it lol I updated question thanks for honest opinion

• Well you should have said that before we all wrote our opinions.

• It wuld not have changednwhat ur opinion was of that body type tho so either way

• You need to lose weight. You're so fat.

• Unhealthy. Period.

• Extremely unhealthy... that body type can lead to a significant increase in the chances of developing diabetes and heart disease

• It is not very attractive to me, it can be also unhealthy later on

• Do you want an honest answer?

• Way down to the obese side, not good

• dont go to the beach

greenpeace will come in, sirens blazing, and roll you back into the sea

• I am sorry but it considered fat a little bit

• Barffff!!! Please workout and respect your body

• too fatty.

• completely fat and unattractive being honest with you

What Girls Said 8

• It's not attractive to me.

• I'm going with pear-shape. You'd be wise to tone your abs now while you're still young and do something sensible to get the weight off. I have a friend with your shape. If you gain just a bit more weight you are going to have a FUPA and develop all kinds of gross and embarrassing problems like peeing your pants. Please take care of yourself now. She was lovely when she was in shape♡

• Curvy 😎👌🏾

• I'd suggest re-evaluating and making some serious life-style changes for better health and more self-confidence, if your weight bothers you

• It more or less looks like this woman has stopped trying to take care of her body

• i had the complete opposite impression. it looks as if she's been losing weight.

• Needs some major help...

• That's not a body type. That's a needs-to-lose-weight.

• You are obviously overweight