What kind of girl do you think would own a dog who looks like this?

she's a rescue and i dont know what breed/s she is, but she's very attached to me and by my side about 90% of the time, so in terms of being a "prospect" for potential guys she's probably part of the first impression i give off

Most Helpful Guy

• The awesome kind 💁🏻

• I know she's definitly got some "bully" breed in her for sure, but she doesn't look like a traditional pitbull to me. can't figure out what it is she might be mixed with... :)

• Can I have her😊

• No haha. But i totally recommend getting a pit mix if you want a dog thats completely lazy and cuddly at night but ready to go, curious about everything and very active during the day. Its always sad how many i see at the shelters cuz they are really good dogs despite the anti-pit bigotry :)

Most Helpful Girl

• She's so adorable! I would think you're a sweetheart for adopting her and that you have good taste lol.

She definitely has some pit in her, i've had a couple and they all have that same face, she's probably mixed with something else though too.

If you're worried about guys not liking you because you have a pit or a larger dog, don't worry about that. I've had/have huge dogs and a lot of guys love them.

What Guys Said 14

• I think its sweet when a girl likes dogs. I could never be with a girl that didn't love dogs. The fact you didn't pick a dog like you would pick a fashion accessory is a big plus.

• Yeah i always seem to have a dog, but i dont recall ever "picking" them per se. The one here i my neighbors found with cuts all over when she like 3months old in some alley of an industrial area at night. I initially was just going to nurse her injuries and then find her a home because I've got two other dogs already, but then found out she had parvo, and after going through that emotional trauma and thousands of dollars poorer from having to hospitalize her for almost two weeks, i just couldnt bring myself to hand her over lol

• I know people that wouldn't spend any money trying to save a dog that had parvo even if they had picked the dog. They would just see it as a lost cause have the dog put to sleep and move on. I find that pretty impressive. I love dogs, but there is no way I could spend that much on a rescue dog. I think most dog lovers will be able to appreciate what you did.

• I like all girls who love animals no matter what animals they have. I'm an animal lover a i have a dog myself that i have been walking out with since i was 10 years, he is now 11 and he's been part of more then half my life, i love him more then anything. I can't stand people who don't like animals, massive turn-off!

• I'm a dog person so I don't see any issues. Also good good for you for taking a rescue animal that's really sweet and thoughtful.

• Keep the dog

• Oh i would NEVER give up my dog! lol
      I didn't mean to imply i would give her up if she didn't add to the image i wanted. I was just curious because girls who are obessed with little purse dogs and bring them everywhere are (eh-hem)... lets just say if theyre annoying and high maintenance chicks, theyre living up to the image (though obviously the cliche is just that--a stereotype) and thats not a steadfast rule to go by

• Nice strong looking Dog I like the pi a lot. So if the dog looks tough I think your prob very pretty

• That dog is a "pit-bull", very cute... they're one of the best dogs, just got an unjustified bad rap.

• Looks like some kind of pit mix. They are so loyal, loving and protective. Nothing wrong there. Way better than those girly yappy lap dogs.

• a girl that likes spaghetti

• Girls who has dogs like these are awesome.

• A honest and staright forward sensitive girl

• Someone with taste in pets lol it's got American bulldog in it

• Wow if dogs love you, then I love you too

• Awe she looks like a sweet heart. Let me take care of her. I miss my old dog so much.

• I would get an impression of a kind hearted girl

• that's a funny question

What Girls Said 6

• omg, that is such a cute dog!!
    I want a replica! lol

As long as the guy likes dogs, I don't see why that would be a problem. It doesn't sound like you'd be compatible with someone who doesn't like them.

• That's a pit... how do you not know that? Haha
    If someone won't talk to you because of a dog you own they aren't worth it. Lmfao

• I know I would!
    Dogs are amazing and yours looks like she's really cute and kind-hearted :)

• Your dog is really cute. I think a good impression because if your dog like you it's because your a great person.

• She's so adorable!!! I want her!!!

• She looks like an American bulldog x with a pitbull! She is so cute!
    Literally anyone who likes dogs would assume that you give the impression of being an a dog person which is always good!