Does lot of male body hair look seriously too gross?

I am almost this furry, and as far as I know almost every girl almost hates hairy chests and this hairy is definitely too much for almost evergirl, even for girls who like a bit of hair in male torso.
And being this hairy and knowing the fact that this is repulsive and unacceptable to the females makes me feel so bad and seriously hampers my self and body image to the extent of feeling unworthy and sexually repulsive to the women, and this is the worst feeling ever , being a human male and being repulsive to my own opposite gender is the worst feeling ever, which most of other normal hairy men won't know.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a girl for chest hair but a whole garden I don't know

• Hahahaha whole garden! Lol wow.
      Still any views?

• Ya right, people do say wax trim shavd, but its just all fake to do it all the time and attract attention by being smooth which is not natural for me and its not easy removing them all over and as good being naturally less hairy is.

• Yea those are people you should distance yourself from. If they don't bring you up just bring you down or try to modify you its not worth putting your time into

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

• i love hair on a man, but this is a bit too much. HOWEVER, i consider this of the exact same value as a girl with really thick brows. u can easily shape them in whatever way u like.

don't feel gross. u can always manscape to help u feel better about yourself. a trim here, and a wax there, and you'll look like a proper stud. trust me.

• Am I abnormal? Toooi repulsive? Seriously

• Should take pride and be natural furry? What if I do this.

• im not sure. as much as id encourage u to, a small amount of women would find it appealing.

• shut up dont say that; i lovveeeee hairy men ugh like its the biggest turn on. trust me seriously when a girl falls in love with u, she won't see is as a flaw trust me I'm a girl and i know. its sooo normal. shut up and embrace your body hair

• Hi, you so strongly said that you love hairy men, I mean seriously you love hairy men to be the biggest turn on? And the hairiness level in the pic is also hot and normal for you? Have you ever seen this much in your life? What if along with this much hairs on front torso the guy has lots of hairs even on legs, thighs, arms and even has somewhat hairy shoulders and back? Honest and serious answer please. No jokes.

• @Guyguy2020 aww haha no i swear like usually if i see a guy on the street i look at his legs and arms to see if theyre hairy. if they are its a big plus to his appearance trust me. at least he looks like a man.. no offense to guys who aren't hairy but id rather date a guy who has more hair than me considering im pretty hairy myself and i dont mind it at all

• Hairy arms and legs is another thing but this kind of hairy chest and whole belly! Ew. And you said you love those type hairy , just to be nice to someone! Lol. That's weird!!
      You believe if a lie makes someone feel better then its all good?

• *cough *cough HAIRBALL ughh

• Not a turn off for me, as long as you're not sweaty and gross all the time.
    I don't care how much body hair a guy has, or doesn't have. I just want him to be natural, no shaving or anything, no chest stubble.
    If I'm into a guy, his body hair will not change that.

• So basically you don't give a damn about a guys body hair, right?
      And even all this furriness will be acceptable? Or trim? Wax the back?

• Back and shoulders don't bother me.
      I don't prefer any body hair amount or type. Provided he keeps it all clean and not sweaty, the amount of body hair a guy has is going to have no effect on his attractiveness. He's either attractive or his not, body hair won't change that at all.

• Even back n shoulders don't bother? U might be kidding? Kidding? That's universally accepted turn off stuff dear.
      Sweat will come obviously in hot weather and he can't shower 24 hrs

• It's only gross if it stinks lol As far as I'm concerned, you have nothing to be ashamed of. It's just hair lol

• It doesn't stink.. Come on... don't make jokes about it being smelly.. pls

• Can you DARE to date such guy, ever in your wildest of dreams?

• @anonuserguy20 Of course! If anyone is THAT shallow THEY should be the ones ashamed of themselves. There are way many more important things to me than body hair lol

• ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. i need to sprinkle holy water in my eyes now

• Wow girl, you hate it sooooo much? You said so long ewww and even add that you need holy water to sprinkle your eyes.
      Are you being serious or just trying to poke fun and demoralize and pull down his self esteem and self confidence?

• @multilevel i am tots being serious. its not my kind of thing

• Hahahahahaha what a great reaction! Lol
      👍👌👍👌

• I think you are fine.

• This is fine for you?

• He is physically appealing. Do not undermine me. @anonuserguy20

• Why would I undermine you? Lol.
      But seriously as a girl you find him physically appealing even though he has this much hairs growing all over? Pls? It's really new stuff.

• I like hair on men... But this is way too much for my taste :s

• Ya I know some of u girls do like few strands of hair in between of cleavage and a belly hair. Will u turn down such hairy?

• :( if you saw such hairy guy in street/ pool u will laugh at him and giggle and like fun among friends?
      I know u can't like it. Thanks. I felt worthless.

• Laugh? No I won't it's so rude!
      I mean. there's got to be girl who are OK with it, and it's not like there is no solutions at all!!! DOn't feel worthless!

• Um I would say it's not my type, but saying you messaged me to give my opinion, I'm not really that into guys with hairy chests sorry

• I don't know why but i find a lot of hair on men sexy cuz it makes them more manly :) personal opinion!!

• This guy in picture is also appealing and manly to you? Kidding me? I bet he has somewhat hairy shoulders and back :o

• Even I agree with your opinion.

• Awww , height of being nice to someone!
      Kidding with him? :o

• Hard pass, I'm sure there are some people that find this attractive but I'm just not one of them.

• Yep, still love it.. lol I find this hot , it's natural we are made this way and I love it. Its sexy

• "we are made this way " lol no , who is made this way? Most people even have far less pubes than this chest! :o

• @anonuserguy20 humans are made to have hair. Go back 50 years go and this isn't rare at all. granted it also depends on your ethnicity Asians and black people don't have much hair at all

• awwww lol, like a bear.

• Have you considered trimming it?

• Ummmmm no.

• We all are human being

• What do you mean by stating this? Do you feel this much hairiness is fine for a male human?

• OMFG, if I wanted to marry a werewolf I would

• And also girls have to shave pretty much every wear so I don't really have much pity.

• True girls shave n wax even when they hardly have any visible body hair.

• Get it taken off then

What Guys Said 3

• Dude I can feel for you, am also insecure and hairy :( sadly we can't help it but accept it man.

• Maybe true, most women generally don't like it tbh.

• consider getting a lawn mover

• Hahaha dude you cracked me up like seriously man great sense if humor.