Guys, Thoughts on small boobs (please read)?

I have recently started feeling really insecure about my boobs they are an A cup. I feel upset while watching movies with my boyfreind because there is always girls with big boobs and then there is me with small boobs. When he's at the beach what if he sees girls with bigger boobs won't he wish I had bigger ones. I love my boobs but I'm getting insecure about them cause everywhere I go there is big boobs in magazines and movies. My question is if you have a girlfriend with small boobs and you see girls with big ones at the beach or shops would you wish your girlfriend had bigger boobs?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl... i have said this time and time again to Numerous girls... you are not your boobs... yes he will stare at other girls boobs BUT in the end... he comes back to you!!! if he wanted bigger boobs only, he won't be with you... he'd be with "Bertha" over there with the knockers... guys WILL look, but we do Choose.. and your boyfriend obviously chooses you, so instead of letting your insecurity push him toward big-boobed Bonnie, how about you just show him that your boobs are available to him any time... and see how much attention he shows Tremendous-Titted Trisha... absolutely Zero.

• This sir was the best combination of humor and respectability I have seen in a long time. *Golf Clap*

• Well mission success hahaha

• @Taurus1992 I don't know... i liked big-boobed bonnie more than tremendous-titted trisha... took me a while to think of the second one while the first one just blasted out lol...

What Guys Said 25

• No, No, NO!!! Small is top of my preference list! When I see a gal with big boobs in revealing clothes, I will look and admire, because I like all boobs. But I will turn back to the one I am with and be sooooo happy with her small boobs!!! The others are just for looking. The small ones are for lobing!

• The only thing going to me about big boobs is that they are eye-catching. From a distance, and behind clothes, they'll always attract some kind of attention.

But that's the same way that Arnold Schwarzenegger in his prime would attract attention wearing a tight t-shirt. It doesn't necessarily make him a prime choice among women even if he will catch many of their eyes when he walks into a room with a commanding presence.

It's going to be difficult for both you and your boyfriend not to notice big boobs in the same way it'll be difficult for the both of you not to notice a bodybuilder walking around a beach.

It doesn't always mean attraction, and it's not something worth being insecure about. After all, your boyfriend chose you, right? If big boobs were such a big deal, you'd see all these skinny women lonely and without boyfriends. That hardly reflects the real world.

• We love the girl not her boobs
    Big small tiny or enormous. Doesn't matter as long as the girl we are with is ours we will stay satisfied and happy

• Not at all, small boobs rule! Some guys like big boobs but not all. You probably think a lot more about the size of your boobs than your boyfriend does.

• No matter what you look like, there will always be alternative looks that are also appealing. This is true for men and women. If you had DDs, your boyfriend might develop a curiosity or interest in A cup women just for the sake of variety.

Don't feel insecure. A cups are hot! I would totally go for that. At the same time, understand that your boyfriend might occasionally look at other women. Not touch, date or even talk to - just look. Fantasy is natural and healthy. Just remain awesome and keep those awesome A boobies. If, in the long run, he doesn't appreciate them the way he should, a better man will.

• Your boyfriend didn't complain about them did he? So there is no reason for you to worry about it. It means he accepts you how you are, and mostly those are the good guys.

Don't feel insecure because of socialization. We live in a world were everything has to be perfect, the biggest or the newest. Don't let it affect you dear.

• Tiny boobs are the best. They're LITERALLY PERFECTION!! Don't pay attention to movies, TV, internet, etc. Women with small boobs, like yourself, carry their weight in their hips, thighs, and butt and THAT is sexy! 99.99% of the time, big boobs are either attached to big women or the women they are attached to will grow to be big. Fact: women with big boobs carry their weight on the front of their bodies. Just genetics... Then there's the heat, moisture and dirt that gets stuck in and around them that cause zits, bumbs, heat rash. Then there's the stretching. Then there's the sagging...

Women with small boobs, big hips, big thighs, and big butts are hotter than the rest. Be thankful for your perfect little boobs. I know I am!!

• Honestly bigger boob are almost always hotter looking. That being said it doesn't really make THAT much of a different. It would never be like the difference of me dating her or not dating here. It's not a big deal at all. Stop being so insecure. I'm sure you look good.

• Please, if you have a good attitude, great personality, and a good butt, then hell, I could give a shit about the other girls, because I've got a perfect on right there, you should talk to that dude about it, see what HE thinks, you know? :)

• Get a strong head game learn to like to swallow and you won't have to worry about your boobs. Hell you could get disfigured and he still won't leave you. Truth

• If he likes you he will like your boobs. Most guys aren't dating the boobs. We just want you to smile and share whatever you have with us. Small and perky is awesome too.

• I will be blunt.

It isn't size *per se*, but rather proportion. For example, on a petite frame, D cups would look like cartoon caricatures.

• Girls breast size should not play any role. It's her personality. I personally love small boobs over D cup.

• you can't change your boob size unless you get surgery so why does it matter?

• No way small boobs rule girl !!! Think of it like this... While all those girls are flaunting their boobs in time their boobs are going to sag and no matter how old you get your boobs will still look like they did when you were 20 ;);)

• If I were in a relationship I would love her just the same, accept her and her small breasts no matter what.
    Besides for me I go for a woman's personality over her breast size.
    I love breasts of all sizes but personality matters more.

• small boobs rock!

• I may imagine what my girl friend would look like with larger breats, but I would never wish that they were.

• No, definitely not.

• No I'd love my girlfriend no matter what size her boobs were

• I like small boobs also, small ones are indicative of a good slim figure :D.

• honestly all boobs are good boobs to me

• I would rather have small boobs rther than vey big ones.

• Of course I'd want big old knockers but your boyfriend is with you because he loves you the way you are...

• I really don't care the boobs size