Guys, Small boobs and sex?

Is it a turn off having sex with your girlfriend and she's a cup size A and your hand is bigger than her boobs? would you always imagine having sex with a girl with bigger boobs?

• Yesssss biggest turn off the bigger the better
    8% (7)
  • No not a turn off I can grab her small boobs perfectly in my hand
    92% (77)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it's a turnoff. Many guys prefer big brests. I like em' big and small. Probably because I'm a leg/ass guy. I've been saying for years, let's leave the tits alone and start pumping up the asses!

Seriously now, in my view I'm with my girlfriend because I think she's hot. Big ones look good on some gals, other times small ones do. Depends on the person, and how their preporioned. As a blanket statement I can't say small brests or large ones on the whole are a turn off or turn on, it depends on who those brests are attached to and how their body is preporioned. I need to see the whole package to determine in any given case. Small brests can be very fun to play with, so can big ones.

Lastly I in no way speak for all guys on this view. Some like small ones, some don't care, some hold my view, and arguably many like big ones.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• It's fine
    Her size isn't what turns us on. It's her being naked and having sex is what us

0|2
    0|0
  • I just have to suck on them a lot to get them to fit my hand. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer an big boobs, but an girl with an small boobs may still have advantages in other areas.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BuxomIsBetter

0|0
    1|1
  • Please don't worry, ever! This lady with small boobs is just fine. They ARE the best!

0|0
    0|1
  • I love small breasts, my Ideal girl is Pale Brunette, and a cup breasts (Although I won't mind a little bigger than that

0|0
    0|0
  • I love small/tiny boobies so much more than the big/huge boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys don't care about boob size! They are just happy to be having sex

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean I won't prolly have sex with A cup so

0|0
    0|0
  • I live small boobs!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love small breasts.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not a turn off I can grab her small boobs perfectly in my hand

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind small tits. I'm in it for the sex!

0|0
    0|0
  • We ( some guys ) don't care much about boobs size

0|0
    0|0
  • Did the results surprise you?

0|0
    0|0
  • It is not a turn off but I can't grab her small boobs perfectly in my hand.

0|0
    0|0
  • i actually preffer small boobs, and like, a LOT!

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't matter as long as she can go the distance and we both exhausted I'm good

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a turn off, but a big, firm, perfectly shaped pair of boobs is a HUGE turn on!

0|0
    0|0
  • A little bit, because Size-A might be too small.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love girls with small boobs, you have small?:)

0|0
    0|0