So I've ALWAYS been super self conscious about my forehead & got picked on all through middle/high school. What's the verdict?

I'd just appreciate you being honest in the nicest way possible I'm super sensitive & take things to heart.. Thanks

• GIGANTIC.
  • not that bad.
  • you're on the fence about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually don't see where anyone would think of your forehead as not being normal young Lady... I just don't get that at all

• Someone just voted gigantic. Thanks though :)

• I noticed it was a guy too. No need to be worried young Lady your a verry pretty young woman. To heck with them

• Thank you young Lady

What Guys Said 14

• People often have a really distorted perception of 'proper' facial proportions. You see this all the time in art by younger or non-trained artists, where the put the eyes way to high up on the face. Basically people that think you have a big forehead are looking at you with the eyes of a child - they don't understand proper proportions. Your head shape and facial proportions are actually incredibly attractive.

Don't listen to them. Yes, there is the idea that people can have different opinions, but in some cases certain opinions mean less than others. When it comes to something like thinking your facial proportions are out of whack, those opinions are simply wrong.

• Thank you so much. ☺️😊 I think the main thing is I just gotta accept myself for who I am.

• Oh, and you are welcome, lol. I wasn't saying it to be thanked, I was just saying it because it's true. But I appreciate the sentiment :)

• Can I pay you in sessions or something 😂 You should legitimately be a therapist or something. But I'm definitely working on it. Don't wanna say thank you again so I'll just stop typing now lol.

• It doesn't seem that much bigger than average; I doubt that is why you were picked on - middle school is pretty much hell as far as I remember. You should not obsess about it.

I definitely have features I would change. I always wished I had nicer skin.

• Yea its a focus point in your face and in middle school people like to find things to pick on. But in the real world once you move past all that and your older, your actually very pretty and attractive overall all. Ouff hot body

• The first thing I noticed was your beauty without reading the question really, and didn't note your forehead except as a normal forehead. After I read it as observed it is a little bigger but it didn't , ake me think any different about you

• GIRRRRRRLLLLLL!!! what forehead? you got yoself a fivehead :D

• doesn't look bad, don't worry about it 👍

• damn what a cutie

• I don't think it more than normal

• That's not even forehead, that's a sixhead

• & I wouldn't known what u have , u don't even have the balls to post a pic of your face :) :) :)

• Lmaoo. Balls? And nah don't worry. I pull hella fine and have pretty normal forehead. Lol jk it was joke doe

• I don't think it's bad... you look quite hot tbh

• Your fine gurl

• i dont see anything wrong?

• not that bad. and you are dam hot

• its not that bad. besides, look at the rest of you. you're stunning <3

What Girls Said 6

• Honestly, it is a bit big. But it's that bad. And you're still quite attractive. I have a big forehead too and I try to style my hair to make it less noticeable.

Rihanna has a pretty big forehead, some even call it a "fivehead", and she's still considered one of the world's biggest fashion icons and beauties.
    atlantablackstar.com/.../...shoot-HD-Wallpaper.jpg

• So it is big... but it looks good with your face. ... Some people have NO forehead and doesn't suit their face...

I think a lot of girls with big foreheads are pretty...

and middle school and highschool is full of critics and immature students who like to gossip for attention and popularity.

• It looks fine!

• I honestly can't believe you got picked on for having a normal forehead. It looks normal to me and I think you're pretty. Try telling yourself that you love it and you will start believing it. :)

• Looks normal to me

• Girl, you're hawt