Guys, Are freckles cute?

I've heard the quote " a girl without freckles is like a night without stars" is this true?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, very cute, I love them! :) Unfortunately I think most girls with freckles put makeup over them :/

I don't agree with the quote though, its not like there's something missing if a girl doesn't have freckles.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 24

• Freckles are an amazing feature on a woman especially if she has red hair to compliment herself more.

1|0
    0|0
  • Freckles are like the stars in the night sky, yes they add to the beauty, but the moon is the first thing everyone looks at, the moon is your face, your face I can already tell must be attractive if you have freckles XD, but the stars (aka freckles) just add that much more. Yes freckles are attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think freckles are really cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's true to a guy who really LOVES freckles.

Also it depends on the person, yes they can be cute ^^

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes very cute and hot on some girls

1|0
    0|0
  • You bet they are.

1|0
    0|0
  • Freckles can be cute.. in moderation and as a whole picture.

1|0
    0|0
  • Soooooo cute

1|0
    0|0
  • yes they can be very cute :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, very.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I personally like freckles. Double points if matched with ginger hair. :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes its kinda true. They are definitely cute, even sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is sooooo true

1|0
    0|0
  • Freckles are pretty cute :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Freckles are very cute indeed.
    I like them

1|0
    0|0
  • I think girls are cute with freckles but that doesn't make girls without freckles any less cute.

1|1
    0|0
  • Never heard that quote, but freckles are really cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the rest of the face, but 90% of the time yes

1|0
    0|0
  • Never heard that one before, but yes, if she is sprinkled with freckles it's cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Freckles disgust me and remind me of redheads (which, in turn, remind me of Neanderthals).

0|0
    0|2
  • No, freckles is not cute, It doesn't make you look better and it doesn't make look worse.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to have to go against the crowd and say not all the time, especially when they're covered like this...

travelandtourism.capetown/.../...10801-945x531.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I've heard the quote " a girl without freckles is like a night without stars" true

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah me gusta.

1|0
    0|0