Am I good looking (22m UK) ?

Hi my name is Jordon and am a 22 year old male i have low self confidence. I have had issue's with how i feel about my looks for a long time I get anxious when I hear cars honk as i think its aimed at me in a sarcastic way at my looks or when am around big groups of people which is everyday because of my job and I hear words like eww maybe am just hearing what I want to and they not saying it at all but it dose not stop me for getting anxious and upset i will post pictures and people can tell me if am been silly and just been anxious over nothing Thanks Jordon :)
Am I good looking (22m UK) ?

0|0
11|3

Most Helpful Girl

• You're literally not at all ugly. The worst somebody can call you is probably average.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• You have nothing to worry about, you look very good!

0|0
    0|0
  • You are cute, really. Once , that feeling would happen to me too. whenever i heard a laugh, i used to think it's for me stupid or ugly of whatever.. But this is wrong. People can laugh anything. Even the most meaningless stuff In the world, yes. After a while, i changed my mind. Who gives a f.. ck , really. Let 'em laugh for what they want to.. Just relax yourself.. Dont need to overthink :) you re a good looking guy

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel the same way you described all the time haha... the car horn thing happened to me today when I was driving and I bloody panicked.

You have nothing to worry about though :) Seriously!

0|0
    0|0
  • You are good. You look soo English lol

0|0
    0|0
  • You have a very attractive face. But ur hair is bad in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are you anxious about your looks? You are a total cutie

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, you look good... very attractive :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally think you are an attractive guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • very yummy

0|0
    0|0
  • don't be insecure! You look great :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• That smile tho?

0|0
    0|0
  • average looking

0|0
    0|0
  • I have same issue as you. I would say you look good. Women would find you attractive

0|0
    0|0