Poll: Girls/Guys Is Justin Bieber your cup of tea, attractive? Opinion Guys/Girls?

Justin Bieber
Poll: Girls/Guys Is Justin Bieber your cup of tea, attractive? Opinion Guys/Girls?
Smile for the camera Bieber

Bieber Fever

Calvin Klein Bieber

Poop Face Bieber

Zac Efron

• Pretty Boy
    6% (1)15% (3)11% (4)Vote
  • Bieber Fever/ Dream Boyfriend
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Hot
    6% (1)5% (1)5% (2)Vote
  • Cute
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • He's alright
    6% (1)10% (2)8% (3)Vote
  • Don't care
    29% (5)45% (9)38% (14)Vote
  • Zac Efron
    53% (9)25% (5)38% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe that Justin has improved sonce his girly years, but Im still not into him. Some of his songs are cool. I loved Zac Efron from his high school musical days but I dont really care for buff Zac Efron. His body is hot but his personality is getting a bit rude

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do all these dudes all look like such fucking pussies? What happened to real men like Tom Selleck?

0|4
    0|0
    • I see your point, but do you think that good looking guys tend to look more cowardly or behave more vulnerably. I am not against your opinion and just making a quick question.

• Yeah, if shit goes down they don't want to get their pretty little hairdos messed up. lmao

• When the shit hits the fan? Pretty boys start crying like little girls

What Girls Said 5

• Pffff no, his personality ruins everything.

1|1
    0|0
  • I prefer Zac Efron not because he seems to be more handsome than Justin Bieber, but because he seems classy and I like his personality in movies. I dislike Justin Bieber and his music especially in his worst song "Baby".

0|1
    0|0
  • Zac Efron all the way <3

1|1
    0|0
  • He's not at all attractive. He looks like a 12 year old and sounds like a girl. Also he's a douche.

1|3
    0|0
  • He's attractive enough, but he's not my cup of tea (even when he was young).

0|1
    0|0
    • When *I* was young, I mean. That type wasn't ever my thing.

What Guys Said 2

• Cup of chunks ! Strait from my bum hole. Splatter !!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Pretty Boy Pretty Boy

0|1
    0|0