How do I look and what age would you guess I am?

How do I look, how would you describe me? And guess my age.

Did a how do I look like 2 years ago orsomething, but I have matured, in my opinion , quite a lot. Was wondering what you guys think :) I am wearing lipstick and eyeliner on top lid ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• I would tell if you wouldn't have told me to shut up lolmax

• Ghahaha awesome response!

• Ooh almighty oracle, tell me more. What future will be brought upon humanity?

• Don't know about humanity... but your future looks bright, you'll meet a cute funny guy on a certain site called girlsaskguys and he will snag you

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• maddfunn90 stole my words lol seductive and sexy lady! And 20-22 was my guess. Then I looked n saw I was right lol

• Your look is a liitle "classic", I think it's your hairstyle that creates that impression.
    But you look nice, Belgian class haha! All guys will want this pic :D

• 20 or 21 would be my age guess. Looking great. Very pretty. Seductive.

• Amazing lips and about 20 years old. Did I say amazing lips oh my imagination is running wild... :-P

• It's hard to tell because all that caffeine has made your hands shaky you look blurry. I would say a blurry early twenty year old.

• i'd say 20

• Ok thanks :) I do know my age is showing (but just wanted to know wht you guys would say, juding from the pic)

• Look 18-20yrs old.

• I hate to point the obvious, but "Age: 20" is showing right under your question. Without the info I'd guessed 23-25 just by the style.

• I know :p but I just wanted to know what age you'd think I would be from the pic. Okay thanks ;)

• You look great and I'd say early 20's

• Your 20. Your profile gave that away.

• Yes I knew, just wanted to know what you would've guessed based on the pic

• That's pretty hard given that everyone visual cortex processes visual data slightly different. Let's say I did not know your age I would range you in 16 to 19 category.

Hope that helps :)

• Thanks ;)

• Cutely sexy and 22

• you look pretty and you look something around 20, like 18-22 👍

• beautiful may be 21

• You look beautiful, very sensual and seductive, and in your early 20's.

• Thanks :) yass! Though most people do say I look more between 16-18. Am pretty small :/ but nice to know at least my face looks my age

• Thanks I do use some make up, but never tons, I like a more natural look too :)

• I deeply cherish natural beauty, it is a wonderful gift to the eyes

• u look amazing

• You look sexy and beautiful, I would say maybe 17-19?

• 20 years old :p

What Girls Said 1

• Wow! You looking gorgeus