Guys, is pale skin unattractive or would you find it hot?

K i have pale skin its not blotchy nor is it un even. Its just milky and pale white. I dont tan because i dont like aging or sun spots. I have blue eyes long eylashes and dirty blonde hair naturally. I have what you would call an hour glass figure but besides the point , my skin is not tan. Now that you kinda have an idea how i look my question is, would some of you out there find that a girl with alabaster skin attractive? I usually get bugged by people. they tell me to go sit in the sun or they call me Casper and other stupid stuff like snow bunny. Guys will tell me to go get a tan.. I've heard the theory that tan is better. I've heard that pale skin is beautiful because it gives the girl an innocent look to her, I've also heard pale skin can be hot considering when clothes are off pale seems to be more naked than tan. Although i don't know any of this to be true so i thought id just ask. Guys what do you think of paler skin? On a 25 year old girl with blue eyes and dark blonde hair? Yay or nay? Also tans pretty im not bashing tan but i also don't tan cause i don't wanna be like everyone else. :)

I basically wanted to know if there were any guys out there who have a fetish for it.

29

Most Helpful Guy

• I have pale skin myself so i understand your insecurity. There is nothing wrong pep with pale skin, they even say its the best skin you could have.

In for example laser treatments people with pale skin will need less sessions then people with a tan or other coloured skin!

It can also be atractive actually, so really don't worry about it ;)

What Guys Said 28

• Everyone has their preferences. With plenty of exceptions, in general my type def is tan brunette women. Tan from daddy's sperm or cancer coffins, lol, whatever. Obv not leather tan if fake.

• Lots of people prefer pale, but tan is more popular. I like the look of tan, but I know the dangers of baking your body. Skin cancer is a bitch!! It makes a mess and needs surgery to protect, and then the scars look like hell. You are wise to not go after the tans and betting you look great!

• Skin tone is way low of a priority. If your pretty, blonde, blue eyes, and a great ass, you def make the cut, no doubt.

• When people say, "My lady fair." Or, who's the fairest in the land?" They were literally talking about which girl had the lightest, most alabaster skin.

That would be you. Very hot!

• Irish, so my answer is obvious. But you should choose what you wan't.
    Tanning can be dangerous but in moderation can be just as good or bad for you as keeping milky white, keeping with your natural skin color gives everyone the look of "You are a carefree spirit, you don't rely on society's preference to tan color, you do what is good for you. So choose what YOU wan't, you can always find somebody who loves you for who you are, and if you already have someone, then they should respect your decision, and if they don't, then don't be with them.

• Pale skin is hot, to keep the answer short.

• No don't tan!

I'm a fan of pale girls. ;)

• Thank you :)

• Too many pale girls going to tanning salons, I hate it. Be proud of your complexion, someone will appreciate it, besides, guys just like to tease you for whatever.

• I think it can be very nice. I care most that it's nice, smooth and clear, and NATURAL. I do really hate seeing people, mainly girls tan their skin on purpose for darker skin, and it's nothing against them, it's just really bad for you. You will become wrinkly in the future, have a big chance of skin cancer, and my Grandma DID have Skin Cancer so yes it happens to people. I naturally have tan skin, like Brazilian/Columbian tan skin, and I put a lot of sunscreen on, and I like pale akin, I like tan skin, I like dark skin, it doesn't matter. I don't like old unhealthy skin though, so please don't do that dumb tanning shit.

• I love pale skin.

I'm not sure about fetish levels of love but I love it!

• its subjective. Typically I don't dig pale but it works on some girls.
    iv1.lisimg.com/.../600full-krysten-ritter.jpg
    The girl Krysten Ritter. She can pull of red lipstick too

• Be proud of your white skin, you don't need to burn and ruin your skin in the sun. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_-pDpLVVNc

• Some people look better pale, some people look better tan. I don't see why it would be an issue. Personally I hate extreme tan lines, total turnoff.

• Girl, you are fine just the way you are. There are loads of guys who like pale girls. Now on the other hand, pale guys have it rough.

• Pale is NOT bad, when I see a girl with pale skin I never think shit like (oh she needs to tan) I think oh she is either attractive or not. Pale skin never hurts you, but tan skin can potentially help you. In my opinion, if its hard for your skin to tan, its not worth the health risks. Do you think guys with pale skin are unattractive?

• I prefer pale girls.

• huge turn on

• Definitely attractive as hell.

• you must post a pic

• some girls can definitely rock it

• I like pale more that tan.

• Depends on what she looks like. Few can pull it off

• Depends on the girl

• a picture with no make up is always helpful... and I find white girls attractive

• To me pale skin girl is just like angel from heaven

• in latin america pale is kinda the biggest turn-on, and us latino guys like it a lot

• Pale skin doesn't bother me at all seriously why would it matter to me?

• i don't care about skin color

• People who tan when they naturally have pale skin do not look good tanned. They look super plastic. Be happy with pale skin it's not bad.

• I prefer pale to fair skin personally. But I am pale too.