Is 5'10 too tall for a girl?

I've always been tall, ironically only ever been asked out my guys shorter than me lol,(but most of them are pretty nice). Just wondering if there was a girl of my height would you be interested in her?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• As a 5'10" girl myself I know the struggles - and guess what the only guy I ever had a crush on actually rejected me for being "too tall" (he was about our height) but yeah.. Thanks to the shallowness I've moved on and learned to not blame or hate myself for something I have 0 control over.

What Guys Said 19

• You should be worshiped as the goddess that you are.

• There's a too short but too tall that don't exist

• Absolutely no. 5' 10" is a beautiful height for a girl. Girls are getting taller and you're just part of that trend. Be proud of your height. Tall girls are great!

• well im fairly short (shorter than you) and i don't really take much issue with how tall a woman is. What's usually the case is that the girl is insecure or w/e and doesn't want to date a guy shorter than she is, so typically i dont even bother trying

• "Too" tall? No. It's pretty tall for a woman but it's not too tall.

• You're taller, but it's not a big deal honestly. Im 5'7 so I'm sure you probably wouldn't be interested in me and I wouldn't assume that you were either since I am shorter, but I definitely like taller woman and I have actually been with several. They are fairly surprised with me because I always compensate for the height differential if you know what I mean :)

• It's quite tall for a girl but not very big, great legs though

• Think of it this way. My PERFECT girl would be around 5'4-5'5, but if a girl is cute, nice, and fun to be around, I wouldn't care if she was my height or a bit taller than me.

• If the guy is shorter, generally speaking he'll question whether the girl would be accepting of his height.

Meaning the real question is, would you date a shorter guy?

• Not at all! I've dated a 5'10" girl before and I'd even go taller without a problem haha

• I've dated girls taller. It's fine.

• not at all. my girlfriend now is 5'10 and i am 5'9. we are as happy as can be. it only becomes an issue if you make it. have you went out with a guy shorter than you?

• well im 6'3 so thats not tall to me lol

• its tall not too tall

• Not too tall for a girl but a bit taller than the average.

• Depends on the height of the guy I guess, but personally I like tall girls.

• Ya that's a bit too tall.

• I like petite girls 5'2" - 5'6" preferred but not recommended.

• Its not bad you just basically need a really tall guy at least 6 feet or higher

What Girls Said 6

• I'm 5'10" and have never heard a guy say I'm 'too tall'. I've only ever heard that from girls, even ones who are my friends. My boyfriend loves my height and the long legs that includes.
    Just embrace it! :)

• You're slightly above average. 5'7 is average so not really but of course people will say you are if they're short.

• No, not at all.

• Yes it's obviously tall!

• I'm 5'11 and I've never had issues with guys thinking I'm too tall, and I have dated a lot of guys of all heights. Most men really don't care about a girls height

• If it were too tall, you would have not been born a female...