Do I have an annoying face?

People seem to treat me like I am annoying without even knowing me, so I ask do I look annoying?Do I have an annoying face?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your features are very pointed. You do look a little hostile. Maybe hair down or some make up tricks can soften. Maybe the girls can help there.

• Hostile? Fair enough, does that mean I look bad?

• The second picture is better but again the pointed features do give a bit of an angry look. Good to hear you don't have the personality to match. Your challenge is going to be letting your true softer side come through quickly in any interaction. Smile wider with teeth might help too. Not sure.

Again second pic is better. :-D

• When you mention pointy I think you are trying not to say I look like a wicked witch because it could be hurtful. Am I right? Also thank you.
      Basically, no matter what I do I will look horribly mean. 😕 Fair enough.

Most Helpful Girl

• You have nice looks and features. Do you stare people in the eyes for a little too long or stand too close or touch all over more reserved people when you speak to them. Are you loud? You have a bold appearance which nothing is wrong with that but if you have a boisterous personality to go with it, some people find it overwhelming. Do you try to hard too make people like you? If you put off some intense vibe, try to tone it down:)

What Guys Said 18

What Girls Said 8

• I don't know what it is, but a little bit... I'm not trying to be mean, but I don't know... in retail, I do feel like if I saw you coming to my register I would try to prepare myself for an annoying customer, but once I got talking to you, I'm sure that I would love you ❤️

• Your face is not annoying at all. But you could go for some brow and eye makeup. Your lips say you're smiling, but your eyes are more like, 'I'm judging you'. Maybe, it's just this picture. But, that's just what I think. :)

P. S. If people find you annoying without even getting to know you, just don't give a damn. They're not worth it.

• Thank you, lol my eyes are judging you. They are quite large like owl eyes. 👀

• You are not annoying...

• It doesn't look annoying to me lol

• Yeah you look annoying... sry

• No not at all you seem to be very nice.

• I personally think you are very pretty, especially those eyes. I think you would look even better with your hair down.

• Thank you! ☺ Yeah, everyone thinks my hair should be down. I am not a fan of long hair in my face.

• Just wanted to be honest! You really are pretty :) And I completely understand, that is why I cut my own butt length hair up to my shoulders haha!

• Not gonna lie, but this pic isn't flattering for you, especially from this angle... so yes u look a little bit annoying...