Do girls not like me because of my looks?

I'm 15 and I have a terrible time getting girls to like me, is it something with the way I look? What would you rate me 1-10, 1 being the worst, 10 being the best.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are pretty good looking, you have nothing to worry about. The thing is that it doesn't matter how you look, as long as you are CONFIDENT. That's what girls like. Confidence. The more confident you are, the better looking girls see you.

When asked "Are you flirting with me?" say "ofcourse". "I have a boyfriend" say "I'm not afraid of your boyfriend." Give answers like that, girls will be drooling over you!

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think you're bad looking. Don't be desperate. Just be yourself and the right girl will fall in love with you :)

• you should try to spike your hair a little

• my hair doesn't like to stay spiked I've tried sine I was 8, but I'll try gain thanks

• No I dont think so... you look like a 7

What Guys Said 5

• Smile motherfucker.

• Try to be less serious in your facial expressions. Girls like charismatic guys but not too serious expressed. I kind of recognize the problem..

• I'm not usually that serious, there just the pictures that I thought I looked best in because whenever im smiling im doing something dumb in the picture

• Ok well don't worry about it man. You're only 15, what i mean with that is that not many people that age are actually interested in relationships and such. You're young..

• thanks man

• You have what seems to be resting bitch face

• Lol I love the last pic xD

It's not the looks, find another excuse.

• I don't think bro