Thigh Gap, attractive?

This is a scientific study that I am a part of. Please vote and comment what you feel about thigh gaps.
Any facts about it that you can share will also be welcome.
This is for research so please no raving femanists about how sexist this is and why people should be closed off to day to day issues because it is "wrong" and things like that.
Please just vote and leave a comment.

• Sexy as F*#&
  • Quite nice but not necessary
  • Not my taste but I won't complain about it
  • Eww

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean... I have one. Not an obnoxious one produced by starvation and tiny chicken legs but a small one produced by spending a shit ton of time running and a super fast metabolism

Thigh gap: Brought to you by the consumption of beef pot pie, protein bars, and copious amounts of ice cream and fish sticks (but not together) lol :p

I don't think it's a necessity and I think girls go overboard in the effort to get one. When they're extreme they look gross but I don't know that deciding that naturally occurring ones should be lumped into the grand canyon gap category is necessarily correct, either.

What Girls Said 11

• I still want a thigh gap

• Thigh gaps are so hot as long as the chic isn't wearing pants that are so tight they turn around and you find yourself staring at a Tarantula LOL.

• Where's the "I don't like it" option?
    I like thick thighs.

• I couldn't care less about what people do and how they want to treat their bodies. However, if I was a lesbian, I would NOT be tapping that

• Again, if you like thigh gaps good for you! I am done!

• I actually love my thigh gap. Ever since I got one, I felt really confident about how my body looked. It's not humongous, but it's noticeable. I feel as if it bettered my appearance.
    I have wide set hips. If I still had fat there, it would look weird because of my height.
    I don't think it's necessary to have one. Some prefer not to obviously, but I like mine.

• I don't care, and neither does my boyfriend. I'd probably have one of I'd lose more weight but... He doesn't care. 😛 He didn't even know what it was until I told him about it. He likes my thick thighs.

• my boyfriend didn't even know what a thigh gap was, but he finds mine attractive, i feel like i can't vote cause its more of a question for the guys but my vote would be sexy as f*#& from the mans POV

• Where is the completely irrelevant option?

• because it is a study there is no "not doing the study" option. You either answer or you don't.

• My meaning is I neither like or dislike it...

• ahh got you. well either of the two center ones will make that for you.

• i dont like it thats just me

• I have one and I like it.

What Guys Said 12

• It totally depends on why it is there. If it is naturally there due to the girl’s genetics it can be fine. If she is starving herself to try and be more “sexy” it is a massive turn off. I am the sort of guy who prefers legs over breasts or butt and I have never looked at a girl and thought “ew, her thighs touch, that’s gross.” I love a nice pair of shapely legs with some muscle definition on a girl I date. I honestly couldn’t give two shits if her thighs touch or not.

• I would go with "I dont care" option if was one. Or that its just stupid, all the ridiculous things people make up sometimes about the body is kinda unbeliveable. Had a hard time beliveing anyone actually genuinly thought about these things first time I heard it, like they found it attractive or unattractive. Which yes, Poll needs something beside the eww part.

• In general thick toned thighs are really nice. Which may involve a thigh gap, depending on the body type.

• If you mean the right, no... if you mean the left then yes thats very hot and i prefer that

www.xplosivegrowth.com/.../...ap-feature-image.png

• Don't care.

• Technically in terms of advertising and beauty standards guys can't complain considering every barbie doll has a thigh gap.

• I mean, it's the overall body. For thighs, I just prefer toned ones really, thigh gap or not. I have seen nice toned thighs with a thigh gap or without. I prefer a slight gap on barley touching probably best as I like thick to medium size thighs best

• it CAN look nice but is not necessary

• I do not like it. I like to put my hands between her legs while feel the pressure from her legs.

• Its stupid. I dont get that generations shit. Its new and whoever came up with it is dumb. It means absolutely nothing

• a lot of those girls with "thigh gaps" look emaciated.

• I like it but only because it implies that she has a smaller butt, which I prefer