Pudgy belly. Is mine off putting?

I'm trying to get back into shape after not working out for a while but it's a battle. In the meantime is my belly off-putting? Thanks mates

Pudgy belly. Is mine off putting?

Most Helpful Guy

• No I don't think so. Plus the fact that your trying to improve and take care of yourself makes you attractive in its own right :)

• Thank you :) I appreciate that

• No problem sister. Keep up the good work and stay wonderful in every way! Thanks for the MHG!

What Guys Said 26

• Not at all, A little belly fat is normal for many. And you look very attractive, so definitely would not be put off at all.

• Doesn't look bad. Building and maintaining the best shape you can have is tough but it's worth the effort. And it's not just for your look but also for your health. If you feel insecure about your belly then work on it. You will be happy with the results.

• Your not pudgy, but I don't know why girls can't stand straight in their side view? Are you girls trying to stick your ass out?, that is where you girls are get that little "belly", it isn't from the amount of fat you have.

• I know what you're talking about. I've seen girls stand like that and it pushes their bellies out. But I intentionally stood as straight as possible... you can see my back is in line with my legs. I don't need to stick my ass out because there's begrudgingly enough that it sticks out on its own. My belly is curved and the shorts are tight so maybe that's affecting the silhouette but yeah there's a genuine belly

• Definitely not enough belly to be self-conscious about. If you last any weight you'd probably lose some off your nice sized chest, so I wouldn't;-)

• You look fine, not every freaking girl can look like a twig. I really do hate society because girls swear that if they do not look like a freaking straight line then they are fat or something. LIKE NO, you're stomach is fine and you if you don't like it, guess what? You can just go to the gym and do a bunch of crunches and shit. VOILA

• Not at all

• I think it's cute

• Ig you are bothered just do some cardio to help burn fat sotrage and do some resistance trainning totone up and strengthen the muscles : )

• Yeah! Trying to do at least 45 minutes of cardio and some strength training. Hard with a busy schedule though...

• Thats just enough, youd be surprised how many guys like that

• I am a little surprised tbh!

• Domt be surprised. I know how most girls think we always like a slim tummy. But thats just visual and aesthetics. Touch, feel and lets even go as far as sex feels wonderful with a little weight pressed up

So dont worry, of course flat looks awesome but by no means what you have is bad. I've also heard a lot of gurls tell me they dont like rock hard abs, a lot prefer a soft tummy

• you look good how you are

• Definitely not off-putting, you have a sexy body 😉

• No its fine. And we are in the same battle. Inbox me :)

• That seems totally normal. It's not off putting in the slightest.

• No little bit of belly on women is very sexy

• You've got nothing to be worried about, you look fine to me.
    You're beautiful just the way you are.

• I like it.

• no its not. you are beautiful.

• you still have a very cute stomach. and you have very cute legs too

• A little pudge is adorable but it's no secret more dudes would prefer ya more toned

• how shallow. unbelievable!

• ... Haha no problem. Yeah he's a bit of a lost case 😋 @lovelikerockets

• @justbanANNAz
      ooohh lol that's you spamming? If that's spam then what I did to you was a down right crime lol and i'm more a cold case, thank ya very much :P
      My bad @LoveLikeRockets I thought you were a troll who slipped by a few block list or something. That young buck was once lost though lol

• Lol battle of the bulge many of us fight that one. You tummy is kinda cute

• Yeah lol. It's so pesky. I appreciate you thinking it's cute and not totally gross :)

• Seen worse, this is still fine

• i've seen a lot worse.

• slightly chubby. still sexy though ;)

• a little bit... start the workout

• No that's not a turn off at all, infct that's cute cute wow.

• Yeah, you should lose it.

• its fine honestly

What Girls Said 6

• You look good to me the way you are now. Get in shape for the sake of being healthy... a sexier body is just a plus!

Good luck, you can do it :)

• It looks like you're trying to poke your button out. If you didn't do that, your belly wouldn't look as noticeable. Stand up straight young lady.
    It's not that bad. Plus, you've got big boobs, so I don't think too many men would dislike this body. I think more men would prefer it actually.

• Eh... it's not the most onputting. It's not too bad. I've seen much worse.

• Yes you do have a bit. I don t know why but it looks cute in the pics haha.
    You don t mean much to get toned so good luck^^

• That's good, it's not that big

• That's not what I'd call pudgy. You are normal. :)

You look fine as you are. You do not need to worry about it. Work out to stay healthy if you wish to. But there's nothing off putting about your photos :)
    Have a good day.