Why do guys ignore me?

Im not needy... Clingy... Or anything.. Yet guys ignore me :/
Why do guys ignore me?
I'm 17, is it because I'm too young or not that attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmm... Okay firstly bellow guy demographic is frankly childish and seems like bunch of dogs in heat.

I get it, it's that it's untold duty of man to try to act all cool and shit near woman. But for crying out why doesn't anyone think outside of the box?

See the problem here is guys ignore woman for a reason, you may say your not clingy in your own perspective, however the reality for others may differ. Plus there are multiple of factors that play role of guys staying the fuck away from woman.

For example I stay the fuck away from 8-10/10 girls. Reason? 99.99% of the time they got princess attitude and other bullshit so I rather not deal with that.

You look fine so your looks have nothing to do (assuming). Only problem I can find is really something with your personality, maybe the way you do certain things or maybe the way you laugh... Really there are hundreds of possibilities. And no one can give you a clear answer without finding the root of the problem. In this case we would need the whole whole whole picture to find something.

• Honest answer , thank you!

What Guys Said 37

• Could be both, just remember is not you
    We can't control how people respond to us

But be proud of every gift u were blessed with, the things that make u special always regardless of whether someone tells you what they are

• Maybe you are reknowned for showing bitch like behavior.

• Guys today are pussies, this is something that I'am seeing every day, there is nothing wrong with you :-)

• I see why guys avoid you :o

Guys avoid 8-10/10 girls, most guys don't have confidence to approach them, guys worry a lot over being rejected, made to look like a big fool, and being shot down hard.

And the funny one, lmao, X3 my guy friends always get frozen when they see a pretty girl

• Guys tend to ignore (or pretend to ignore) girls that they feel are too good for them or would not be interested in them (due to assuming the girl has way higher standards because she is hot)... This is common because many attractive girls such as yourself DO promote that they are too good for certain groups of fellows and only allow stereotypical jocks/cool guys to approach them. (fucking society) Show them that you're human, and that you are open to new connections, not matter what their social status maybe.. You're gorgeous..

• Jesus... the only reason I can think of guys ignoring you would be if grotesque stupidity was contagious lol You look like Aphrodite!

• Cause they are idiots, your very attractive

• I wonder why they do that.
    You sure are pretty. Maybe they don't like your attitude.

• I don't think there's anything wrong with you but you look pretty young for your age so maybe that's why

• Only thing that I could think of is that guys are intimidated because you're really good looking. Try making yourself more approachable or approach guys yourself.

• Damn, you're definitely attractive so it's not the looks. Gotta be your personality but it's hard to make that call from nothing but a picture

• If anything they're probably intimidated because you're gorgeous.

• I'm lost in your eyes.. <3
    How can they ignore you? :D

• I would give you so much attention ! Every inch

• may b u r too silent

• Where do you go where guys ignore you? Are you in school?

• Too young, your very pretty. Young guys are probably intimidated by you.

• Only age is the reason I can see, otherwise the guy has to be gay to ignore such a pretty girl...

• I don't know,,, you look good even though you have a large forehead. Maybe it is a personality issue.

• Its because u r too attractive, the boys r shy of u..

• If you want to know why, message me

• maybe your game is off, you gots looks, but depends on how you treat guys you like

• you are not unattractive at all dear

• no no no no no no you are very attractive and your not young

• Where are you from?

• Very pretty but maybe because you don't smile. If you smile dudes will be chasing you

• I wouldn't ignore you bbe

• Guys ignore you because your too pretty

• you're average

• it's not just about how you look but who you are!!!

• I refuse to be average

• but you're average, nothing special

• The problem is, you're too attractive! You're beautiful, and us guys are nervous

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 2

• I think you are very pretty but I think, and I don't know you so I might be wrong, that it might depend on your personality. You could always try to dye your a hair a different colour, that might draw some attention or a conversation with someone you like x

• maybe you are mean :P
    ain t buying that poppy stare :p

• Poppy stare lol

• Haha :P
      maybe they are intimidated and you don't give out a friendly vibe or approachable vibe.
      cause it's def not your looks ^^

• Aweeeee well thanks girl:)