Every boy I like has a crush on my best friend and I don't know why :/ who do you think is the prettiest?

dumb pictures i know.. im on the right in both. please be honest.

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop approaching guys with your friend around. Lol. Basically you're putting yourself in a scenario where these guys will always compare the two of you. It's like if you make. Group photo your profile default picture. Any guy who sees it in his mind will rate all of the girls. You want to avoid that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl you have a great body à great energy a great smile and stuff you both look à like , only your friend has 'the' look in the eye (that Guys call slutty and chase after for 'love' while young à lot lesS when growing up to settle down ) not saying your friend is à slut, just she has noticed maybe through her mum what gets man basic attention , sex.
    Stay true to yourself and dont think 'now on I ll get the look in the eye' no you can't , you should not you will be silly its not you stay cool and pretty all Guys have différent fastes.

What Guys Said 18

• They look like sisters. Silly looks.
    Find time to approach guys when you're alone.

• Boys don't really know what they want at your age

• Those are funny pics. You girls really seem fun to hang around with ;)

• Dude, she's 15.

• Maybe you should ask GAG to make a 'kids version' (-18) for you. Wouldn't that be an idea!

• I'm 18 this Monday so there wouldn't really be a point to that. You got awfully defensive when I pointed out that she's only 15. I don't really care what you do because it's your life but from my point of view it seemed like you had a sexual vibe in your comment because of the winky face. Just be careful how you phrase things when it comes to underage girls. Things get misconstrued a lot.

• Girl on the right.. you have a really sexy cutesy look about you

• To be honest you both look like sisters.

• Your friend looks fun and it looks like she is in the lead of you

• Tbh you're both pretty, but u look weird in the first

• It's her lips :*

• u both looking hot..

• I think your friend is prettier but not by much, you two are really similar you could be sisters!

• your defiantly prettier

• It seems you are both cute. Maybe she flirts more?

• Left obviously win.
    Left is 8/10.
    Right 5/10 at best.

• well for me, she has that innocent look to her.

• both are hot

• You look essentially the same, you're also only 15. I'm 26. Sorry

• Well, honestly, your friend looks kinda sorta a little sluttier than you so that might have something to do with it. You're mad cute though!

• i don't know why either. both of y'all look like white trash... at least in the pictures.

What Girls Said 7

• You both look basically the same.

• Tbh y'all both look like you were tripping on acid in those pictures lol

They aren't good pictures to judge but you both look like you'd be cute in other circumstances, and you have similar face structures

• Honestly you're friend has that look of "I'll throw my friend under the bus if it means guys pay more attention to me". I went to school with girls like that so I know the type. She also looks a little easy so that may be why guys like her better.

• Both of you are gorgeous, but your friends eyes are amazing. Do you have colored eyes

• my eyes are greenish

• Honestly I wouldn't worry about it you both have chances at getting guys but the personality you have is what attracts them.

• Both are pretty :)

• Second picture is too blurry , every guy has their own preference maybe be confident and they will notice you more :) you are beautiful and you should feel that about yourself

• It's because she looks slutty and easy. that's why.