Who is prettier?

who is prettier, left or right? rate each 1-10
Who is prettier?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude number 7 is smoking hot. she is so sexy. she has those small tits I adore, and she is perfect. I'd tap dat in a heartbeat.

What Girls Said 9

• No wtf I hope you have these girls permission to post their photo online

• You have permission of both these girls to post their pictures and ask strangers to judge how pretty they are?

• okay want the truth I'm the blond one I made this account to see if that girl was prettier without people automatically saying me because I posted it

• The short one

• Smaller one.

• First of all why do you care?

• i just wanted to see what most people though, because I can't decide

• Ok ok. So you made this account to ask people which one is prettier which one was you? Why?

• Im the blond, and i made it so people will say oh a guy posted it so he won't be offended if I am truthful

• Number 7is pretty in my opinion

• The one on the right is very pretty

• Right:6 left:4

• you are both beautiful :)

• Please do yourself a favor and delete this. I knew right away when I saw that a picture of girls was being posted by a guy that it was some girl trying to cover her tracks. All I'm saying is, it's dangerous to post stuff like this. I get you're insecure and everything, but trust me. You look fine. You're different types of girls, and you're both just fine the way you are, you can't compare yourself to her because you might appeal to certain guys and she might appeal to others. Plus, if you have a boyfriend, you should be fine with how you are. Also if you play softball then go you, that's cool. Ultimately you're pretty and so you should just get a dose of self confidence, and be you. I won't condone "who's prettier" because you shouldn't want to look like her because that's not you. Just because some guy may like the way she looks doesn't mean that a different guy won't prefer your traits. Just own who you are, and please delete this.

What Guys Said 1

• both girls have different looks and both are prettier