What is your opinion on my body?

I feel very insecure about my body lately and I wanted to find out what GAGers think of it. Please no pervs or people saying I need bigger boobs XD
what is your opinion on my body?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your body looks really amazing, don't change a thing. You should get people to like you for you, not your body.

Most Helpful Girl

• you don't need to feel insecure! Ignore all the stupid people saying you should change :)

What Guys Said 30

• You have no reason to feel insecure about your body, it is gorgeous and very well proportioned. No, you do not need larger breasts. You have very nice cleavage showing in one of the photos which means you have the right size for your body, be proud of it.

Don't get hung up on what others say about you, they are insecure about their own body and just trying to bring you down to their level. Any boy or girl would be proud, excited, and lucky to have you as their friend.

• thank you, I really like this comment :) have a nice day

• 😲Jesus Christ. Your body is sooo nice. You have nice toned and shaped thighs and legs that aren't to thin or thick, which I was telling my friend earlier that I actually legit love on girls, you have body ratio with wider chest, small waist, and bigger hips. You have a really nice stomach thats, you have nice perky breasts, and I do like your size. From what I see your also very, very prettty, and I really love your style from what I see in picture 3 and 1. I swear I know 2 girls who dress with a style like that and me and my best friend always talk about how we wish more girls dressed like that. Your like the complete package, so PLEASE, don't worry

• this really lifted me up, thank you so much :) I really appreciate it x

• I'm the same when it comes to complimenting guys 😂 they always end up thinking I like them! I once told a guy he had nice hair and he told my whole grade that I had a crush on him 😓 but anyways cheers to you too, you seem like a really nice person from this thread and have a great day :)

• Hahaha ya guys think it's hope and take it as what they want it to be, so be careful doing that.

• Beautiful without a doubt I don't understand why you even need to question how you look

• Your body is fine, nothing to change.

• Especially the bottom picture confirms you're looking very fine! Please don't change anything, you're an elegant and attractive girl :D

• you're hot... don't change

• Your body is fine.

Jesus Christ...😒

• You shouldn't feel insecure.. your body is great

• Your cute, nothing wrong or needing any change.

• your hot, nothing to worry about

• There is nothing wrong with you or your body, trust me :)

• Nice figure.

• avarage horny American girl.

• your body is fine xD but what´s up with those granny panties?

• your very pretty and I believe that your boobs are the perfect size

• Need bigger boobs. No, seriously. Not everyone likes dating a kid.

• I'm not just saying this to be nice or to get into ur pants lol, u are a grade A girl👏🏼

• You're joking right? You look real hot. Don't listen to haters

• Very smexy body... would love to see more of it...

• Ummm dude... you know she is under 18 right?

• Yeah like really I'm going to visit miles just to see her and to get arrested... why does everyone take internet so seriously
      @thisdudejimmy

• looks good to me

• You look fine

• You look like a freaking 15 year old

• You have an amazing body! Do you even know how many huge obese girls wish they had your body?

Stop trolling us lol

• hey, I'm honestly not trolling. I posted this because way too many people say that I need to be more curvy, etc. and I'm really sick of hearing this over and over again, so I wanted to see what other people think

• THANK YOU :)

• :) high five ✋

• Damm skirt

• Sexy as hell. Tell me you're joking about feeling insecure?

• Attention whoreeee

• too kind, thanks. :)

• No problem, no problem

• But you do realize what you're doing, right? Just want to make sure

• you are amazing, be my girlfriend please:)

• can we talk?:)

• the bulge in my jeans suggests it's all good

• you are a very good looking young lady, you have nothing to be worried about. other than the unwanted attention you will get from exposing yourself to the entire world like this. probably shouldn't do that.

• Ever think maybe she doesn't care or maybe she was legit about it and was just curious what we thought?

• you are right, that is why I am on anon, but thank you for your input :)

• sure jimmy, but young girls dont necessarily realise the consequences.

• Your body looks perfect from what I can see

What Girls Said 7

• "Insecure" hahaha, right.

Just attention seeking.

• why can I not be insecure? I don't get it? I've explained to one guy already that I'm only insecure because people I know in real life say that I need more curves. GAG is open for people to ask random people what they think of their body if they want, and I wanted to. I don't see why people have to be so rude.

• you look fine no worries

• Your body is fine. You just look like every other typical girl.

• Nothing to be insecure about

• It's perfect just the way it is

• Don't worry girly. You got a nice body, nice and skinny.
    I like ur jeans in the first pic

• Cute petite body!