Guys, do you shave your eyebrows? Is this normal for men because I'm thinking about it and does your face look a bit better when you do it?

Don't know, feel the need to shorten my eyebrow length...

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol no don't arch your eyebrows

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I only cut the middle part to avoid a unibrow. But if others don't do what you're thinking about, doesn't mean you can't or shouldn't.

• yah. How do you cut it so it doesn't grow back permanently?

• I use a facial trimmer like once a week. I think it will keep growing back but it doesn't bother me since it takes less than a minute to get rid of it.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I just remove the hair in the middle with a pinch (is that a word? ) so I don't get the unibrow

• Yeah same. Doesn't it grow back thicker though.. or quicker because I don't know if that's a myth or not?

• I think it grows back thiner actually, because I don't cut, I pull it, so the next one is very thin and small, and I remove them as soon as I can "grab" them.

• I do not..

• yea everytime I cut my hair so they're even otherwise they're too thick