I have a little belly is that really unattractive?

I'm 5'6 and 125 pounds. Girls in my class tell me I have too much belly and I will never be abble to find a boyfriends because I'm fat.

• unattractive
  • attractive / cute

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay I'm 16, as you would know by the age, I'm a little over 5' and I currently weigh 99lbs! You are NOT fat and you WILL find a bf! Have self confidence! And your boyfriend should love you for who you are!! Not for what you look like! SO with new saying that, love yourself! I do have a pretty petite body, I'm pretty small, and I hate how I look, but ik people loves me for who I am and that's all I need and that's so you need! So love yourself, a guy will love you and be your boyfriend one day!! 😉

What Guys Said 9

• 125lbs and 5'-6" isn't fat at all.

• Seems fine to me. A little belly fat can be cute on girls with the correct body for it. I strongly suggest you avoid listening to students from school on their opinion about your look because high schoolers tend to be the biggest bullies and liars.

• I wouldn't pay attention to a 100 percent of what other teenagers tell you about yourself.

• You'll be fine. I It can be very hot, very sexy.

• a little bit is ok...

but its the worst thing for a women to have... i have friends whod disqualify a girl just for that.

• hard to tell without pics... but i bet it´s not too bad.

• you are 5'6 and 125 pounds... you sound very super perfect to me, you probably have nice long legs and i bet that your stomach is actually flat too

• I'm sure you look fine lol

• attractive / cute

What Girls Said 3

• No, you're not fat. If you want, you can tone it up a bit. Don't let those mean girls get to you. Have a nice day!! (:

• You're far from fat. Check your bmi omce for the funzies and it will tell you the same thing.

• everyone has a diffrent body shape and in my opinion everyone is beautiful