I have a little belly is that really unattractive?

I'm 5'6 and 125 pounds. Girls in my class tell me I have too much belly and I will never be abble to find a boyfriends because I'm fat.

• unattractive
    19% (4)18% (7)18% (11)Vote
  • attractive / cute
    81% (17)82% (32)82% (49)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|10

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay I'm 16, as you would know by the age, I'm a little over 5' and I currently weigh 99lbs! You are NOT fat and you WILL find a bf! Have self confidence! And your boyfriend should love you for who you are!! Not for what you look like! SO with new saying that, love yourself! I do have a pretty petite body, I'm pretty small, and I hate how I look, but ik people loves me for who I am and that's all I need and that's so you need! So love yourself, a guy will love you and be your boyfriend one day!! 😉

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• 125lbs and 5'-6" isn't fat at all.

2|0
    0|0
  • Seems fine to me. A little belly fat can be cute on girls with the correct body for it. I strongly suggest you avoid listening to students from school on their opinion about your look because high schoolers tend to be the biggest bullies and liars.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't pay attention to a 100 percent of what other teenagers tell you about yourself.

0|1
    0|0
  • You'll be fine. I It can be very hot, very sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • a little bit is ok...

but its the worst thing for a women to have... i have friends whod disqualify a girl just for that.

0|0
    0|0
  • hard to tell without pics... but i bet it´s not too bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • you are 5'6 and 125 pounds... you sound very super perfect to me, you probably have nice long legs and i bet that your stomach is actually flat too

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure you look fine lol

0|0
    0|0
  • attractive / cute

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• No, you're not fat. If you want, you can tone it up a bit. Don't let those mean girls get to you. Have a nice day!! (:

1|0
    0|0
  • You're far from fat. Check your bmi omce for the funzies and it will tell you the same thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • everyone has a diffrent body shape and in my opinion everyone is beautiful

2|0
    0|0