Girls, Which haircut do you think suits me best?

1)
Girls, Which haircut do you think suits me best?
2)

3)

• Picture 1
    66% (37)
  • Picture 2
    20% (11)
  • Picture 3
    14% (8)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Without a doubt picture one and I will tell you why. The 2 other pictures the beard just destroys you. The Beatle haircut with the beard I have no idea what you look like other than stupid. The 2nd picture makes you look like a gangster and is without a doubt not the picture for you. You create a look for yourself that look is what people see and what they interpret to be who you are. You may be totally different than your image but I would choose an image it suits your personality. The image created by picture one is a positive outstanding good image I would date you.
    If you're a punk rocker in the band I guess picture to does the trick. Anything else picture one

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I don't know why but the third picture reminds me of Sam from Supernatural, like season 1.
    40.media.tumblr.com/...m6p7ajJScu1ra6q3io1_500.png

I like the first one the best!

1|0
    0|0
  • The second one

1|0
    0|0
  • #1 looks good on you

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. I don't like that kind of hairstyle on anyone. Hair shouldn't be standing up.
    2. Looks alright. Could do better.
    3. Too much Bieber.

1|0
    0|0
  • The first one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the first and the second one but I think I like the second one better. If you had a bit more of a beard in the first one then the first one would look better in my opinion :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I did 1. I like how its shorter. Plus it frames your face better

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally number two is my least favorite

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like the second one

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the first one though the second one frame your face more. Also, smile!

0|0
    0|0
  • One FOR SURE

0|0
    0|0
  • First and second haircuts.

0|0
    0|0