Guys, would you say my makeup makes me look cheap and immature?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• On the bottom picture it looks like the bottom of your eyes are half done. I don't know anything about make up though so maybe I'm wrong. I think you're pretty honestly. You seem (judging by your pictures) to have a personality that maybe perhaps they think you're "high maintenance" so to feel better about themselves they insult you. I don't know what you look like without makeup so I can't say if you'd look better with or without it, but again that's my view on this.

What Guys Said 24

• To much makeup on the eyes, although that's the only makeup I can see I'm not sure how u look with out makeup, but you probably would look better without makeup, at lest my ex looks better without makeup (Y we broke up is completely unrelated to that)

• cheap and immature no. you do look like a very sexual person though not a bad thing. It depends on what you want out of your looks/personality cause not just the look makes me say that but the overall image. You look beautiful. And the rest makes you look more intriguing than anything.

• No, it looks good. But be careful with those kissy lips. They way you're posing, not the make-up!

• No I wouldn't I think it looks ok.

• Not at all
    Who said that
    U look pretty hot

• I don't mind your makeup you seem to be pretty good with it! You're eyes and hair are hot as fuckk by the way

• I'm actually not 34 because I wanted no limits on what I can do And no it doesn't but hey I'll meet you

• No, it looks great

• Yes especially the duck face

• Your a beautiful girl and I think you are using too much makeup (punk rocker-ish). A more subtle eye liner would be a more elegant/more tasteful look.

• I've never liked make up so my opinion would be pretty biased. I think those fake eye lashes need to go. You look like you are trying out for Jersey shore with those fake lashes and duck lips. Try to smile, and you don't need much make up. You already look cute.

• Just a bit over the top honestly. Like you have a really pretty face.. why the need for all the eyebrows, fake eye lashes and heavy eye liner. You are very pretty

• I don't think so.

• I don't mind the make up
    It's just the duck faces that catch my attention :p

• Looks nice

• no it makes you look like an easy girl xD not immature though.

• Yes I'd agree with that

• your duck face makes you look cheap and immature.

• not cheap. just more sexually attractvie.

• I think u look gorgeous and sexy as hell 😊

• cool & hot

• no but you do look beautiful

• You look beautiful.
    Let's go out my treat. lol

• It makes you look like a party girl, promiscuous. Wouldn't be surprised if you attract guys who just wanna have sex.