Should I take out my piercing?

Should I take out my piercing?

I'm not sure anymore whether it suits me or not

• Leave it
  • Take it out
  • Other (explain)

Most Helpful Guy

• That hoop is way too big for your nostril lol. Get a tighter fitting hoop, or change it to a stud; Your piercing itself looks fine, though.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're really pretty, but the ring does nothing for you. If you wanna keep the piercing, maybe just get a small pretty stud instead.

What Guys Said 48

• Hmm, I would say that it isn't that big of a thing to where it looks bad. You can pull it off.

However, I chose B. If it is a choice between having it or not having it, I would say not to have it. Nose rings, in my opinion, may not take away from someone's beauty in certain cases, but they do nothing to help it.

Essentially,
    It all comes down to preference at this point. If it is a hassle or annoying or you personally don't like it, I would get rid of it. If you like it, I would keep it. It looks good either way.

• It looks hot
    Keep it

• I honestly think it detracts from your looks not enhances it but that could be personal prefference. Perhaps a stud would be better rather then a ring, a nice middle ground between the two, you have it but its more suddle.

• Absolutely.
    Piercings, other then in a woman's ear, look absolutely absurd.
    and the people that put that shit all over their face are seriously fucked in the head.
    I will not date any woman with a piercing anyplace then her ear.

• Is it real? I suppose it makes you look a bit older and a bit, hmm, less innocent, which might not be a bad thing ;)

• I would want it to be taken out but you should do what makes you feel happier about your look.

• Leave it. I personally love those kind of piercings, and it looks great on you. Don't take it out.

• Yes, please! Take it out! You'll look much better without it. Every girl does!

• Looks fine its not obnoxious or noticable. does attract attention to the nose though, however if you werent directly looking for a piercing you could easily over look it.

• You are beautiful, Piercing a piece of metal it does not changes, much in your beauty, go with whatever you want

• Leave it, it looks great on you

• I don't like it tbh

Now your lips on the other hand..😍

• Take it out, please.

• Ouch is it that bad?

• No it's not horrendous to look at, but I feel it ruins your amazing face, or at least puts a damper on it. If u honestly like it, keep it. Don't let a couple of douchebags like me tell u who to be. But honestly it takes your 9-10/10 and puts it at like a 7.

• Honestly I think you're naturally very beautiful and you'd look better without anything changing your face

• Leave it, I think it looks really good! :')

• Keep it, it looks good on you. Unless you're told to take it off for a job, or bc it hurts then yeah it's better to remove it.

• Try some days with it on and others with it off. See what you feel more comfortable with.

• Take it out or replace it with a small one

• Deff take it out. You'll look more classy and better show off your natural beauty :)

• I would just keep it tbh.

Hey, are your lips real? They're so full they almost look unreal haha

• Just keep it, I love it, You're really good looking , You're pretty than I thought !

• I like piercings on girls but I've seen better ones

• Leave it, it looks sexy on you

• It suits you

• Personally I have a thing for nose piercings so i would say keep it :D

• You should keep it and get a septum

• I think you would look better with a stud

• Yes please u look a lot better

• it suits you but it would be better if you would take it off

• noo you can pull of almost anything.

you're gorgeous

• More from Guys
    18

What Girls Said 15

• That kind of piercing always grosses me out.
    But if you like it, obviously keep it in.

• It looks fine. I have Had a nose hoop for 13 years now and so does most of the female population now a days too.

You should have angled your pic better with more nose ring so we could actually see that side of it.

Honestly though. Who gives a fuck what others think of your piercing. If YOU like it, then that's all that matters. I vote you keep it.

• I love that piercing, you look great with it.

• You should leave it, it looks cool

• It's really cute on you leave it!

• You should keep it - it adds a cute twist :)

• I think its really cute

• It definitely suites you, you're mad pretty

• I think you should take it out though it looks good
    You're pretty with or without the piercing

• take it out

• I think it would look better if you had a smaller hoop, that one looks too big for your nose.

• hey can u message me im only expr lvl1 so i can't talk to u

• I don't think it suits your nose the best but it isn't bad if you decide to leave it in. Also, you have pretty lip but they would be prettier if you didn't overdraw them.

• Thanks, anyway my lip pencil is darker than the lipstick, I don't overdraw them :)

• Ehm no but whatever :)

• what a hater. lol

• Take off them Kylie Jenner lips too

• I don't think taking it out would make much of a difference. You'd look good either way.