Views on this 15 year old girl?

15yrs - also I am aware of how over posed and vain the first one isπŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»
views on this 15 year old girl?

, please give opinions and a rating out of 10❀️ thanks X

Most Helpful Guy

• If that girli s 15 then she's living hard, she's looks about 23!

Most Helpful Girl

• You're exceptionally pretty♡ Beware of pervs. Attention is enervating but learn to discourage the creepers while you're still young. You need this skill with your looks.

What Guys Said 37

• 15? How is that possible?
    She's pretty, very pretty, and definitely doesn't look 15, she doesn't look underage at all.

• haha I am, thank you so much

• Hey maybe you can try to go to a bar too hahaha lol

• My view on her is that "when she turns 20, she'll look around 40 I'm guessing" due to A over usage of make-up.

• Above average makeup and styling skill makes her look older for sure.

• Makes me feel like a pedophile for finding her attractive. I rate her a "Call me in 5-6 years"

• I'm not into 15 year olds

• bollocks I was going to comment then pressed dislike again ffs

• She is very beautiful, at least 8/10 or even more ;)

• she is really pretty and cute on looks i would give her 8

• Eyebrows on fleek! 😂
    You look really pretty! :')

• Stop trying to look older. You're good looking but the eyebrows are a little much.

• 15? I am going to hell.

• I dont think i can comment with you only bei. g 15. It will make me feel really wrong.

• Holly crap she is sooooooo HOT! :D

• You look a lot older than 15

• A perfect 10 lol, you're so tempting and alluring, and your eyebrows are perfectly thick in a gorgeous display, your smile is so charming, you literally look almost perfect to me
    💋 💋 💋 💋 💋

• good looking, young lady 👍

• Too good to be true is what i think of her lol..
    she looks amazing.

• god damn it more jail bait... what happened to my site?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejsJTiyfgQA

• You look good, though the darker hair suits you more I think.

• Very cute, not bad at all

• Attractive, but looks older than 15. 👍

• 11 dang you're gorgeous

• I would never say you're only 15.

• Like seriously?
    You don't know?
    by the way I really love first pic❤

• omg I keep thinking the dislike button is for comments oops, I don't know what? Thank you 💖

• Hahah ok
      You don't know you're gorgeous?
      Guys must be crazy for you...

• You look super sexy!! those breasts, wow! you look at least 24!

• Weird for me saying this since I'm 20 but you're definitely pretty! I give a solid 7.5-8

• I'm actually not 34 because I wanted no limits on what I can do but I think your 2 photo

• At the age of 15 I was too nervous to approach girls. And honestly I likely still would even with the knowledge I garnered from my 24 years of living, especially for you.

• She has the same smug yet mildly surprised expression in every single photo.

• You look pretty and older too. I'd say more like 18 tho. It happens..

• My views on this 15 year old girl? She's got dark hair and dark eyes.

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 15

• She looks older than 15. I don't think you should post pics.
    She is what these creeps so eloquently refer to as "jailbait".

• what is jailbait? and why shouldn't she post?

• Jailbait is a young girl that grown men would be tempted to have sex with and risk jail time.

• ohhh I see ahh 😶 thanks for definition

• You kids need to stop trying to grow up so fast. You're a child. Go out and be one. Throwing yourself out there for scrutiny and display for all to see and all the unwanted attention from old men that are desperate and hard up, you have no idea what you can get yourself into. If that is you, then yes you are quite pretty but enjoy your childhood. I feel for all of you , you can thank the media for young girls always starving for attention.

• that 15 yr old needs to get her life together. Stop posting pictures of her self like a mad woman and showing her tits.

Also I thought 15 year old people couldn't get piercings?

On the looks I can't say since she's wearing make up. For all I know she could be ugly as hell without the make up.

• Chill. You a grown ass woman saying a fifteen year old girl is ugly when she obviously isn't. Girl please. Back Tf up off this girl, she is growing up and trying to find herself. she'll learn. But you go have to chill fr on this girl. Your beautiful sweetie, forget the haters

• @MollyWap I never said she was ugly. I said "for all I know she could be ugly without the make up."
      Though it doesn't look like she has a lot on but make up these days seems like it can hide a lot.

That's why I said the first part. Because she's growing up you do not want any pictures showing off your boobs at all on the internet. I used to be stupid like that. When I looked back I was like,"omg why the hell did I take that picture? Why did I take so many." You feel so silly about them later.

• @MollyWap Though if she is 15 the piercing she has is either a fake or she had a friend do it for it. If she had it professionally done you have to be 18. Though I guess her parents must have not cared and signed a paper letting her do it.

• you look like fucking cara delevingne.. your so pretty gosh

• THANK YOU OMG BEST COMPLIMENT

• im not even joking you look exactly like her and your so damn pretty, how the hell are you only 15!!! wtf... lol

• AW💖 😘

• I think your very pretty.

• Lovely^^
    But I d like to see more teeth and less jigglies :p

• Your eyebrows are really cool

• How is she 15? I don't believe it.

• Go easy on the eyebrows

• doesn't look like 15

• she is pretty is that you?

• she's beautiful :)

• Ew put your boobs away, you're only 15. The rate at which kids are "growing up" these days disturbs me.

• You look good, but i think your eyebrows are a bit weird. too thick/bold, my opinion.

• thank you and yes I know they are naturally big and dark haha

• Oh my I want your eyebrows! I will trade you.