Would I look better if I wore makeup?

Would I look better if I wore makeup?

Most Helpful Guy

• You have an appealing 'girl next door' look that is cute and approachable, and that would be lost if you started using a lot of make-up. I'm sure there would be ways to apply make-up that would also make you look attractive, it should actually be fairly easy since you are attractive to begin with, but you would lose the approachable charm and have to rely completely on 'beauty', which I think could actually make things more difficult.

Personally, I wouldn't bother with it if I were you. But if you do, go subtle, go minimalist... use it to just enhance the natural look and smooth out any inconsistencies without trying to do anything drastic. Less is more for someone looking like you do. You don't want to wreck what you already have working.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you need makeup.

What Guys Said 35

• No, I don't think so. You look fine already.

• You actually look really good as it is.

• Better? Probably. Everyone looks better with makeup. Thats why they invented it. But you are already gorgeous so there is no need for that.

• the only thing which makes you in my eyes unattractive is you insecurity and need to make new accounts asking these questions

• you look pretty damn good like this. sure makeup would fake it to look even better but why would you? you already look good. no need for that.

• Well, yeah.

• You don't need makeup. You look great just the way you are

• Isn't the sole purpose for makeup to make you look better? Your question answers itself. How good you look with or without make is totally perspective. Personally I think you are a good looking person and you don't need a lot to 'make up' for.

• No, not really, but then again, that's how I feel about all women.

• You look pleasant without makeup.
    If you want to put on makeup keep it minimal.

• You look good natural. #nohomo.

@polocrew

• You're already pretty, wearing makeup (NOT TOO MUCH) would just enhance your beauty a bit. So I would say yes you would look better on TOP of already being pretty.

• yeah, you could use some i guess. you remind me of a brown haired ellie kemper.

• Yeah, You will look better a lot.

• You look fine, you don't really need make up :)

• No you looks great natural

• U look incredible already!

• depends on what kind of beauty you mean. You DO have a natural kind of beauty. But make up will make you look more perfect... while maybe spoiling your natural beauty.

• You're good.

• You look beautiful. The real question is do you wane wear makeup? And you should be asking yourself that question.

• Only if it makes you feel better. You are beautiful without.

• Potentially, but you look cute already.

• Noooo you're perfectly fine!

• Depends I guess. You already look pretty though.

• don't wear make-up unless its a really special occasion, your beautiful the way you are, and make-up ruins your skin

• You look really beautiful and pretty. Don't let make up fake you.

• You would look just as beautiful

• makeup can't make u look young.

• To be honest you look good the way you are now, it might enhance your look but you look good natural

• Yes, but not too much

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 17

• I think you're very pretty! You don't need makeup but if you would like to wear it, then you should. It's all about whether you like it or not.

• Whattt? Girrrrrl! You are so beautiful, you don't need makeup! Now if you want to wear makeup, that's a different story.. you would look beautiful either way! You're a stunner :)

• You honestly have a obvious natural beauty

• Nope. You have a pretty face, don't wear it

• No no no please don't wear too much because ot will ruin your naturally pretty face

• of course! Makeup will always enhance beauty if added the right amount.

• Your naturely beautiful, if you did wear makeup you would look really pretty, But ONLY a little bit of makeup..

• Maybe a tad. But your gorgeous now

• No, I doubt it! The Natural look is the best in my opinion

• You don't need any but makeup might inhance you features that's all it really is for.

• I mean in all honesty everyone looks better with a little bit of makeup, but you're be3a3utiful either way and you shouldn't feel like you need the opinions of others to determine whether or not you need to make yourself more attractive.

• i can saw sunshine in your pic

• No your already beautiful without makeup

• I think you would look fine either way.

• If you use it correctly, it can enhance what you already have.

• Basically any girl would look better with makeup? But do YOU need it? No your very pretty

• If done well, it's very likely.