Two parter question: Are boys (teenage boys) interested in small framed girls?

Ok so I'm a small frame teenage girl about 4'11 and I wear a 34a bra size. I usually get compliments in how beautiful, sexy , gorgeous, fine asf , and cute I am by the way I'm not boasting. I usually get those compliments by the boys in my high school. P. S. I like this boy who is a good friend of mine and he usually makes me laugh. He says I'm pretty cool and that I'm awesome and funny. Also sometime I be catching him checking me out. We also text a lot. by the way he knows I like him and he said to my friend that he was gonna be friends with me and see where it goes , he wants to take it slow. He is that kinda of boy who cares about what's in the inside not the outside but he is extremely tall like about 6'2.
So are boys interested in small frame girls and what do y'all think about my situation with my crush?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, don't worry. it is not the size of your breasts that matters, it is your personality, I'm 15 and I really enjoy girls with smaller breasts, they aren't all self- conscious about their breasts. Surprisingly enough, girls with bigger breasts can get annoying sometimes, they have a natural "holier than thou' " attitude towards other girls, BUT the girls that are out- bodied by that girl are the ones I find attractive. I may be strange to other dudes, but hell, I don't care. If I find a good girl, with smaller breasts, a good personality and a good butt, then fuck, I couldn't care less how big some girl's boobs are, because I have the perfect girl right there. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Im small framed and my boyfriend thinks I'm sexy so yeah, ur probably fine. I also have hips and a big ass tho..

• thanks so much you got cake for days

• Thanks girl

• And you are welcome✨

What Guys Said 6

• Ya lots of guys prefer petite girls. And it sounds like u need to kiss him if he's taking too long to kiss u lol

• Every guy has different taste, but in my opinion I think most of the guys like small frame girls, at least I do

• yes, I like them myself and many other do too, teenage boy or not ;)

• 4"11
    to 6"2

thats a differemce.. lol

• I love 'petite' type of girls like you. Big turn on for lots of Guys i think

• Ya why not? whats wrong with small framed girls? they are gr8! infact i like them better than the other girls!

What Girls Said 2

• Your measurements are very similar to mine.
    I'm 4'11, 125lbs, 34A.

Your crush obviously likes you. Why don't you try to take things a bit further?
    My first ex was 6'1 by the way, tall guys do like petite women.

• Girl it ain't hard to believe. I'm a DD and I don't get as much love as oomf and she's only like an A or B cup. Its all about personality really. Confidence can woo the guys. Of course looks matter too but confidence is the key