Are my eyes pretty part 2?

A while ago I posted and asked what people thought of my eyes and everybody pretty much said that the picture was about👌 this close and should be zoomed out. So yeah my cameras kinda chatty but that's what they look like up close with light shining on them and that's basically as close to what they look like far away as far as my chatty camera can handle anyway lol. People usually tell me my eyes are pretty and sometimes they change colors I guess, because most of the time when I look at them their light brown so... what do you guys think? And while I'm at it, should I get circular shaped glasses? Those are so cool to me.
Are my eyes pretty part 2?

Most Helpful Guy

• You have very very pretty almond shaped eyes. The rest is nice too. ;-)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Girl you know your eyes are pretty and you probably get that like 40 times a day.. I don't know why you asked lol

• Yes your eyes are pretty... not to mention your sexy lips and beautiful face in general 😉

• they are sexy

• I like your eyes

What Girls Said 2

• Your eyes are gorgeous! 😍😍

• I want your eyeballs ahh such a pretty colour