What are your social and personality flaws?

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm shy, avoidant a lot of the time, especially if I'm stressed I'll just cut myself off from everyone. Even when I'm okay there's only a select people I want to hang out with, so when they aren't available I'm lonely and wish I had a group of friends who I hung out with regularly, but in practice I can't maintain that 'cause I don't have the energy or motivation or organisation to keep that up without dropping the ball somewhere else in my life :/ . I'm obsessive. Clingy with my favourite people because of there being so few people I really feel I connect with. Sometimes I have this thing where I flirt with guys regardless of whether I'm attracted to them because I want attention. Using people for attention in general :/ . I'm probably manipulative; I like getting people to tell me their life stories and hopes and fears etc. I sing all the time. I get super hyper sometimes. I'm always late for everything. Probably quite commitment phobic except when I'm literally in love. I talk too much. I really often prefer to just hang out on my own and daydream than be around anyone, but then as I said I get lonely; it's a catch-22 :/

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I spend way too much time answering questions on GaG

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Too shy, emotional and stubborn.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!