Black male, 20 years old, 5'7, and I cannot get a girl for the death of me. I've literally been sexless for over 9 months. Am I that bad looking?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're an attention whore because you're hot as fuck XD

Most Helpful Guy

• Women are different than men. Whereas men take pretty much only attractiveness and not being a complete bitch into account to give a woman a shot, women have a much more strict set of requirements, all varying.

The number one mistake I see made very often between men and women is that the other mistake their sexual or romantic interest or instinct to be the same as the other. Males highly value attractiveness. This should be no secret. Females also value attractiveness, but they are more concerned with personality, a stable job, social status--including having a good circle of friends, etc. etc. Think things that would serve them and any potential future children. And there's probably a lot more variables they take into account consciously or subconsciously that I'm not aware of.

Females are a lot pickier than men. Men have a near-infinite amount of sperm, so if we waste some on an average or meh chick who's alright, we lose nothing from the investment; and, more than that, we stand to greatly gain, biologically, instinctively--diversified and quantity genepool.

However, women can only have one offspring per 9 months. That means if she chooses a meh man, she could be out 9 months mating time. So, she has to be very cautious in who she chooses to sleep with: particularly in her prime fertility age, the early 20s. They don't have the physical urge of wanting to just fuck some random person. Sure, they get horny. But it's not the same. To women, most often but not entirely, sex is love. They cannot separate the two as men can. This follows suit, as women use love as a means to gauge which male is worthy of a shot at her egg.

Yep. Humans are animals. People don't like to think about that, often, but we are.

It could be any number of things, from the women you're hanging around--if you're hanging around women at all--a bad job, a bad attitude, bad humor, bad chemistry, bad location, you're not widening your net, etc. etc. You'll have to find out the personality or social kinks that need working out, yourself. Or go fishing in a different spot.

And no. From a platonic nohomo male perspective, you're not at all unattractive, and you're ripped. So...

• I see! I am not very popular at school and I don't have that many friends, and I'm not in any cool groups except I used to wrestle and now I just play rugby. I'm also an RA which people may not like.. But I totally under stand what you're saying. I definitely need to broaden my range when it comes to my social setting because I feel like I may come off as bit of a loner sometime. I just don't feel the need to be travelling in a gotdamn pack of dudes in which I don't like half of them, you know? I prefer to have my set friends and if we are traveling together or sitting together, cool, but if I'm alone, why should that be an issue? I'm a computer science major and I have a greats sense of humor and that's a fact. It was the way that I was brought up that developed my humour. So I don't know but thank you for that answer.

• i am nott haha i am sooooo serious! if i heard you say this in person, i would literally clap! i have never met a guy who actually knows these things. most guys are soo confused

• Ahh, thank you. And yeah. They are.

What Girls Said 3

• You have great hair, a pretty smile, and a nice body. I dont see the prob

• You're cute 😊

• You look like Chris Brown and I doubt you have really been without sex for that long

• I really have and I shouldn't even count the last time because number 1) the last girl that I had sex with was a nympho so there was no way she was leaving my house without fucking me (she always fucks me when she visits my house, she's a fam friend that lives all the way in GA) and number 2) I didn't even enjoy it because we were in a park at 3am and I was nervous as fuck lmao

• haha to both xD when is she coming around again? and are you shy or something?

• Probably not until next year and no not reeeally, I can be awk sometimes but not awk enough where I would have to rely on a nymphomaniac to fuck me in order to have actual sex!

What Guys Said 8

• 9 months? Dude, that's nothing! People stay single for years! Don't sweat it, you'll have your girl soon!

For the record, I have been single for over 5 years now. I'm 5'7" too, and I don't suppose I look too bad either.

• i remember this one black guy here who was like www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1622849-me-all-my-friends-are-above-average-in-looks-we-get-mind-boggled-by
    and u look better than him, so chill

• well that guy who posted that was COMPLETELY lacking personality of course nobody wanted him.

• 9 months? Bruh some dudes on here have never had sex... ever.

• You have got gorgeous eyes and ripped body, you look taller than 5'7'' in the 2nd pic.
    Maybe your personality is asshol-ish , that's why you can't find a girl?

• LOL, Boo hoo dude, in that case, I've been sexless for 396 months, ha ha.

• Only 9 months? You must be lucky.

• Dude. It's your personality.

• I don't think bro