Is my bra size considered big?

I am 14yrs old, I am 5'0 tall and I weigh 53.7kg (118lb). My bra size is 12D or 34D heading towards a 34DD.. Is this big?

and would I be considered weird body type or cute? Ahaha

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely big for a 14 year-old. It's becoming more common though. So you shouldn't feel like you're totally different from the other girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• At your height and weight it sounds like your band size is definitely wrong. I am 5'2" 125 and wear a 30 band. If you sister size 34DD down to a 30 band (which you are more likely to be) it will be a 30F, which is pretty average sized.

30F: www.brabandproject.com/.../search

What Guys Said 13

• I would say definitely bigger than most girls ur age. And I can't say anything about ur body type cuz I don't know how the rest of ur body looks

• not a weird body type

• lol
    just wear a wrap around your chest and a bra over it.. you should be good

and call me after you do that

xD nah im just playing

• yes you have large breasts

• It's awesome. You'll be popular

• Thats not to big, its pretty standard these days.

• big for your age... but body type could be judged by pic only

• Honestly it depends on how it looks

• for a 14 years old. yes they are big. they will continue growing until you are 19.

• yes it is. it is rare in your age girls

• I'm actually 2 years younger than u and I think you sound very cute

• According to this you're 34 ahahah

• Yes but I wouldn't have complete access to the site if I put December 10th 2003

• Nah girl who gives a flying fuck about your bra size

• Its great, be mý girlfriend please :))

What Girls Said 8

• Anything past a C is considered big because a C is average although in my opinion it's also pretty big.

Yeah I was a D when I was your age but I wasn't a DD until I was 15 maybe early 16 and I'm done growing. Also I'm pretty tall compared to you I'm 5'8 now but was 5'5.5 when I was 14 and 130lbs.
    So yeah considering you're short your breast are pretty big.

And no it's not weirs everyone body is different and trust me there's a bunch of horny boys out there that's going to check out your rack instead of looking at your face and ask you for hugs all the time. Your biggest concern is getting too much attention. Lol

• yeah its big. right now it may seem bad because your only 14 but they'll stay that way and when your like 17 and older you'll love them. and i bet it looks good since your slim

• definitely big! ur lucky and should be proud :D

• That is a big size obviously.

• It's big for your age, but you're still young. I'm sure in time the rest of you will become more proportionate. 😊

• yes that is pretty big

• That's a good fucking size XD
    And you're also thin. You'll be sexy as fuck lol

• Duhh anything D and up is big