Which girl is hotter?

Which girl is hotter?I have had all three but can't decide which girl to pursue got a relationship.

• Girl on the right
  • Girl in the middle
  • Girl on the left

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it how there all next to each other that makes the girl in the middle more appealing

Also, would take the green car for a spin XD

What Girls Said 1

• They're all pretty to me

What Guys Said 11

• Penn state sucks lol

• At least try to use an image that you can't reverse search..

• I like the girl on our right. Has that look of a fun girl who knows how to have fun.

• Tbh I like girl in the middle's face most, and girl on left and middle's bodies best, with girl on right a little behind, so girl in middle is my favorite, then left, then right

• The blonde always wins ;)

• Middle then left not fussed about right

• Girl in the middle is hottest, girl on the left looks like she might be the freakiest.

• So, have you "had" Paige Raque before she fell out of a window and shattered her pelvis and received brain damage, or after?

• lol! that's fucked up but couldn't help but laugh. i knew i saw this pick somewhere. i remember hearing about that story.

• They all have their own qualities

• But which would you plow

• Ehh none of them but I guess maybe the middle? I'd rate them 4/10, 5/10, 4/10. But anyway for a relationship you should be judging personality not looks

• Girl on the right for sure as she looks like she has the hottest body. Which was the best in the sack and which has the best body? Why can't you fuck all three again?