Do you guys see a difference in my muscles?

So I've been working out for about 2 weeks every day of the week and I compared me freshman year of high school (before I didn't workout at all) and me now after two weeks of working out and a few days of drinking protein shakes. Do you guys see a difference because I don't.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, keep going !

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Just different lighting and ur flexing ur arm in second pic.

• Keep working. Your very skinny, you need to open the fridge and eat EVERYTHING!!

• I was flexing my arm in my first pic too. And it's hard to eat everything when you don't gain weight

• You can do it, I've done it. I literally looked the same as you at your age.

What Girls Said 1

• My boyfriend goes to the gym and it takes months to build up not weeks. It takes time and effort. You have to push your self a lot. Also it depend what your diet it as well. Protien shakes won't just do it alone

What Guys Said 5

• It usually takes a bit longer than a couple of weeks to build up muscle - Weight loss can happen quickly but muscle building takes longer.

• Give yourself a couple months.

• Lol... I don't see any muscles bro. 2 weeks ain't going to do it. Try 3-4 years.

• You won't see any results in 2 weeks. Keep up with it and you'll start seeing slight results in a couple months

• No dude update us after a year of working out, you have to make it a lifestyle. Also, eat EVERYTHING you can, fruits vegetables and especially protein. Eat more calories than you feel comfortable with.