How to stop caring about what people think of you?

I'm afraid of reputation. So any tips?

Most Helpful Guy

• Everybody will always have their own opinion so u just have to accept it as part of life. What one person loves about you, another will hate so always focus on those that love u for who u are and just ignore the rest and respect their opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ha reputation and looks don't come together. Look at me for instance I pierced my septum and since then I've been judged. I've dyed my hair multiple times and now it's red and what really did it for me is when I stepped outside my comfort and that was at 15 when I bleached my hair. Yeah I got judged but I felt so free and just flaunted it. Now at 18 I honestly don't care what people think because they don't know me and the type of person I am so once you have that mindset you'll be good to go

What Guys Said 8

• Really the only person's opinion you should care about is your own - Don't worry about what other people think.

• You can only have a really good reputation of you don't care about it. And it really depends on what rep, like do you want to be known as being smart or funny, etc. Just be nice to everyone and it will improve your rep.

• Zero fuck given. Live by that Moto and you should be just fine. But realistically give absolutely no fuck, about what others think or say about you.

Way I do it :)

• just be more confident and like yourself.

• Know who you are and that at the end of the day, the only person that needs to be happy with your life and chioices is the person in the mirror. Once you get that concept down, you'll be good to go

• Just stop giving a fuck. Like do what you want to do and dont think about what others want.

• don't think about it

• Become above average in life.
    Seriously.
    I'll go anon to not appear boastful

What Girls Said 2

• you just can't stop thinking about the people that you love and care about its impossible

• The best thing to do is do something outrageous and you'll realise that no one cares.

The first time I had to do something, I was worried what people thought but I decided to do it anyways and that's when I realised that no one actually cares like you think they would