Attractive body?

Working on losing weight but this is me now. Got some First dates coming up soon and I don't want the guys to be disappointed Because I'm not where I want to be Weight wise, so I'm not at my most Confident. Please be honest but kind. My goal is to lose Another 20 Pounds.
Attractive body?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Funny how people keep commenting on how you're overweight, but that's not what you asked. Clearly you're overweight, and you know you're overweight.

As far as stomachs on overweight people go though, yours looks fine. I've seen a lot worse than that.

What Guys Said 19

• I would be thrilled to have a date with a girl who looks like you do right now. Except that I already have a girlfriend and, I'm sorry but. . . you aren't old enough for me.

• Great body, you look beautiful! There's a lucky guy out there :-)

• Well done on weight loss - You look great

• It is not just about losing weight on the scale, you will have some skin hanging there. you need to build your lower body and abs muscles then walk on the treadmill at speed of 5.5 km/h for 2 mins then switch to 9.5 km/min for one minutes. Eat meals that low in carbs and high in protein except for before and after the workout eat a meal that is medium to high in carbs and has fast digested protein (such as fish). Keep doing it and i hope you have a good results.

• You keep at it. I really admire the effort you're putting in. All the best for the date, I'm sure he'll like you and appreciate you for just being yourself

• "Got some First dates coming up soon." - I hope they aren't all paying because then you are using them.

• what does this comment have to do with the question.

• I don't like it.

• I say you are attractive the way you are.

• To me that is a very attractive boby. You have the beautifulest thighs ever. And a very cute stomach.

• Not attractive needs work

• at first you have good body shape.. If you lose more weight you will be sexy.. but now you are not :L

• Yes losing a couple of pounds will help...

• Nice knickers 😋😉

• Yeah it's attractive. You have good skin tone, your belly isn't too big. I'd probably smash. GL with ur weight loss

• You are so good to me, i would like to date you a lot:)

• I love this cubby body type... turn on for me

• Hun they asked you out because they like your body now, why would you think otherwise?

• Very overweight, no offense

• definitely getting there, keep at it!

What Girls Said 4

• You have surprisingly good skin on your stomach for someone who's overweight. No stretch marks ah lucky. But you've done a good job and you have a nice shape so if you loose the weight you'd look great :)

• That's a good goal. Keep working for it and I wish you the best 😁😁

• you look good keep it up. A few pounds less and you ll be great.

• yeah sure it is