Is my stomach fine or nah?

Is my stomach fine or nah?
I always thought my stomach is the worst. Or is it fine and I'm weird?

I'm asking this because I have never worn a bikini because my stomach is my biggest insecurity

Most Helpful Guy

• You seem to have a nice figure. Try to work on it a little bit. No need to lose weight though, I think some ab workout/reps will do just fine. It looks good but you can definitely look better.

Most Helpful Girl

• you look fine girl. where that bikini if need be or a crop top. u look fine.

What Guys Said 34

• It's absolutely fine. Nothing bad about it so it's nowhere near the worst. If you are insecure about showing it in public then maybe start wearing a bikini or some outfit that shows your belly while home by yourself. Do it a few times. Then the same but with someone you really trust and feel comfortable with. Do that a few times. Eventually you are likely to get over your insecurity and feel fine wearing a bikini in public. Along the way don't forget to exercise to keep yourself in good shape and health.

• I do exercise in a sports bra and short and sometimes wear a muscle shirt because I workout at home and my parents walk in on me at times. I don't think anyone has seen my stomach in real life. I might post a picture of it on my insta to get some sort of confidence but in real life I shy away

• the worst? absolutely not

you could definitely where a bikini. i won't lie and not suggest that you could tone up a bit but i think your stomach is fine and attractive

• I have been doing gym for over a year and a half now so my stomach has improved. My waist was 34 inches now it's 29 and my belly used to be 42 inches now it's 37

• Yes, it seems absolutely fine to me.

• Wear a scimpy little bikini, and be proud of who you are. Please don't worry, there's nothing wrong with you in any way. Go and enjoy the beach, swimming pool, hot tub, whatever.

• Dude it's fine why do girls think their stomachs are the worst.

• It's perfect! Don't worry about it :-)

• Holy shit your just weird. You got the curves of an hour glass. Whatever your doing to maintain that beast DO NOT STOP. Unless you need a water break or something lol.

• It looks fine to me

• It looks just fine. Really nice. Wear a bikini.

• Very fine and you really have nothing to worry about just flash it with confidence

• just a healthy tummy lol. Nothing bad your just thinking a little to much or densely about it.

• It's what others say about it :/ and my friends all have flat tummies so I feel insecure

• I do weights that are heavy and they have increased so it's not like I just do cardio lol. I do have muscle and my stomach has seen some definition believe it or not lol its just I've shrunk my belly from 42 inches to 36 inches but it's still like a small bubble 😂

• lol sounds cute

• TrĂ©s bien!

• Looks good to me I don't know what your worried about

• It's like fat on the bottom of my stomach

• I don't really see anything. Maybe there is some there but you would look great in a bikini

• It's like a pouch weird to explain but it isn't flat. My measurements are 29 inch waist and the belly is 37 :/

• It's fine ;)

• Fine. It is fine.

• It's a solid Yeh! It's fine.

• Looks fine to me

• looks good don't worry

• Your stomach looks perfectly fine. It's pretty toned and flat

• You would look wonderful in a bikini the way you are.

• thats the hour glass shape stomach girls kill to get hhhaha

• It is fine, hot even. You are fine.

• It kinda looks weird

• It's nice enough. I like the curves

• Very well toned and sexy...

• You have a beautiful stomach, it's totally fine

• I would like to see that in a bikini

• You have a very a very cute kissable stomach

• It's cool. I can actually see some muscle definition!

• It is fine but you need to work your abs a little.

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 9

• It's fine 😛 Don't worry.

• its fine.. -__-

• It's fine but could be better. You can always improve

• looks normal. unless you want little squares.. or flatter stomach.

• I just want the little like fat on the bottom to go away :/

• It's fine, looks normal.

• Looks good to me.

• it is fine

• it is perfect

• I love it 😀