Guys, how do u feel about strechmarks?

Guys, how do u feel about strechmarks ?

I got them due to child birth

18

Most Helpful Guy

• They don;t bother me at all. Seriously the kind of guy this is an issue for isn't the kind of guy you want anyway

What Guys Said 17

• Just part of a woman. You can help prevent them and I believe there are things that can minimize them but I'm not sure.

• Just part of life. Whether you have them or not, its not something that would make me physically sick and try to scramble away.

• ehhh who cares? Ohh yea... Shallow assholes...

• All a part of life and most women get them during or after being pregnant so quite natural really and nothing that would concern me and not put me off a girl

• An unfortunate situation for a lady, but not an issue for the guy who really cares for you. Cares for the lady inside the physical person. Don't worry. There are loads of guys who can see past these, without actually seeing them!

• I have no issue with them anyway I don't think yours are that noticeable.

• Stretch marks are a kind of trophy a woman receives after bearing children. They are beautiful and tell a wonderful story of how two people met, fell for each other and created life by making love.
    Don't try to hide these lines they are part of your history and part of your life story.

• What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Huh in some cases like this one.

• I say if someone has them then they have them so what doesn't bother me one bit.

• Stretch marks don't bother me

• I have plenty of them so i can sympathise with anyone that hos them

• They don't bother me at all. It's not an issue, when you girls can tolerate hairy chest and sometimes hairy backs, then this stretch marks are nothing compared to those gross stuff hairs.

• Congratulations on the weight loss

• you should be worried more about the belly button piercing.

• i dont really give a fuck about them.

• why don't you taking treatment

• Because I'm only 18 and with a baby I can't afford it

• so start work out

• I think it's unattractive