Are my teeth ugly?

This is for the user who says I need the dentist so everyone go ahead tell me. Do I need the dentist
Are my teeth ugly?

1329

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Huh? I'm confused why someone would say that to you. Your teeth look nice. Even if they were crooked, that can look nice too... a lot of models even have that.

What Guys Said 28

• They look just fine. Just because some person said it to you doesn't mean you have to take it in so deeply and seriously. Try thinking logically and other ways. Ask yourself...
    Why did the person say that?
    Were they trying to be helpful or make me feel bad about my look?
    Anything happen between us before? Maybe they got something against me thus wanted to be bad?
    ... But overall don't take it hard on yourself. Ask a professional if you think you need an accurate answer.

• XD he told me I have a long face meaning that people with long faces have horrible teeth. Dentists like my teeth. I like my teeth but I wanted to prove a point that's all

• only if you want the front teeth to be more inline with the canines and molars but is it like super necessary. Nope just keep brushing and flosing.

• You look fine, to me. Want an honest opinion from a professional? Go find a reputable dentist that will examine you properly. From where I'm sitting, you look pretty good. I wouldn't worry !

• I have had dentists examine me and they complimented my teeth because for never having braces they're straight. They don't recommend braces for me at all. And as for bad teeth like when it rots I don't know how to explain that xD like when you eat too much sugar and teeth need to be drilled. I've only had that once when I was a kid because I liked sugar 😂

• You're fine then. Don't worry any more.

• uh not at all. sounds like you've been trolled or the person is just an a**hole

• They look fine to me.

• Nah, you're fine! I see how your top jaw hangs over the bottom :') Mine does the same! Your teeth look really healthy, so nothing to worry about :3

• They look fine from here, straight and white, no gaps.

• Not at all. I've seen some jacked up teeth before, yours are perfectly fine.
    What exactly did they say?

• That because I have a long face that my teeth would be messed up or I'd have an overy bite. I have very slightly bit dentists say it's normal and not an over bite

• They're fine.

• I find them above average: all nicely in a row and a healthy colour :D

• They look fine and even so I wouldn't go messing with them

• Not at all

• your teeth look perfectly fine lol don't worry :)

• They look okay.

• can't your bite being fucked up, because I can't see your bite at all. You've shown only half of it.

And nice trick with hair covering half of face - easy way to hide asymmetry.

• You said about my teeth so there im showing you teeth like damn I don't have no over or under bite and my hair just happened to fall that way. You judge shit

• dont listen people if you are healthy and you like your teeth.. and answer.. they are ok. you dont need.

• lol no, they look fine.

• Nah love, your teeth are fine. :)

• Haha thanks. But this is serious do you think I need braces?

• I like them but people seen to have a problem with them 😂

• Really? Hmm, not sure what to say then. From the picture you attached to the post, I can'T really notice anything about your teeth, Are these people guys or girls?

• I don't think you have any sarcasm receptor in your brain.

• Nooo they're fine :)

• very sexy teeth and mouth!

• you're pretty and your teeth are fine

• Nah, you have a beautiful smile while showing your teeth. Honestly not ugly

• No, you don't need a dentist.

• Your teeth look perfect to me, but I think all rich people should have a dental checkup every six months. Your don't want your dentist to go broke, do you?

• superfine. he is a jerk

• don't think they are ugly

• Your teeth are perfectly fine. They're white, straight, and have no gaps, what exactly are you insecure about?

• Not insecure but the fact I don't smile in photos makes people think I have bad teeth

What Girls Said 12

• They're perfectly fine o_o

• No, natural teeth like that look so much better to me than those fake, perfectly straight teeth girls are so obsessed with getting, they end up looking like horses.

• Wtf? They're perfectly straight and white. Whoever said that is obviously clueless when it comes to dental care.

• No. People will say anything to put someone down. Your teeth look fine.

• Don't listen to that user. Your teeth look fine :)

• Your teeth are fine

• Your teeth are fine x

• They look fine to me?

• No your teeth are normal/fine 😊

• Nope they dont

• no there fine.

• No your teeth are fine