What are your thoughts on tall girls? Would you date a tall girl?

What are your thoughts on tall girls? I mean very tall like around 5'11.
I'm 5'11.5 and I'm very skinny but still curvy, e-cup and wide hips and big booty, but flat tummy and thigh gap and etc. I really don't mean to brag but I wanna let you know (I personally think my bodyshape is my best feature) because I know many people think tall girls don't have feminine bodies.
So if you met/saw a girl my height with my body, what would you think? Cause even if I'm happy with my body face and personality I'm a bit concerned about my height, I tower over many guys. I'd really like your honest opinions. And I totally understand if a guy shorter than me don't prefer girl my height, that's really understandable so don't worry about being honest if you're shorter than me. :) Thanks xo

0|0
2|22

Most Helpful Guy

• Tall girls are SO hot. You're part of the trend of girls being taller, and that's a beautiful thing.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've always wanted to be tall 😢 They're so sexy.

0|0
    0|0
    • How tall are you? I think short girls are so pretty and you can wear any type of heels you like so embrace that!! ;)

• I'm neither short nor tall. Average. I'm like 5'5.

• Look I'm 5'10 and I really love my height. My friends are short and they wear high heels so that doesn't mean that i can't. Just wear whatever you want and whatever suits you, my friends always tell me that my clothes look good on me that's just because i feel comfortable in it and trust me guys love tall girls not all but some guys want to date me. So just love yourself

What Guys Said 21

• Would you date a man that is 5'7? Because I would assume not, which is why I would probably never pursue you, but if you made it clear that you didn't mind, then I would be all for it.. Sure it would be an odd couple but who can stop two people that are attracted to eachother?

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'5" so you wouldn't tower over me lol
    I think I prefer tall women but I'd date women of any height if I liked them of course :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no issue with tall girls - In fact I often find tall girls very attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tall girls just as much as short girls. Just more likely to have tall children who could be excellent athletes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm open to dating a tall woman as a short man but from my experience tall women do not like short men, I hear comments like "they can't protect me", "they make me feel less like a woman", "I can't wear high heels" and "I'm worried about what people will say", so I go for shorter women than me which leaves quite the conundrum as they also prefer taller men for the same reasons haha, but it's cool, I still attract some women, so it's all good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I'd prefer 4'11 to 5'11. I'm 6'2 FWIW

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'11 & I perfer & like tall girls so much.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am a man with average height but however tallness is not my preference anyway... I would date a taller than me yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Taller chicks are hotter

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • what you described sounds perfect :)

and I'm 6'5" myself so that height is no problem at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I've dated a girl your height

0|0
    0|0
  • Being a short guy tall girls look sexy to me but at the same time make me feel inferior and insecure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i would because im 6ft 1

0|0
    0|0
  • Im a tall guy so I hunt tall girls and prefer them. The taller the better.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha, lovely to hear, how tall are you and what's your ideal height on a girl?

• Im 1.90 so about 6'3''. The ideal height for a girl is same as mine. If she's taller even better.

• That's great. I love women who are taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbf i love tall girls mainly because it means i dont have to bend down much as im 6'5 nearly

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 6'2" so I am just fine with your hight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ofc! I would love to date tall girls but I don't think they like me :( I'm 6'2

0|0
    0|0
  • Um you sound really lovely and i\m 6'1. I love girls 5'11 or taller. the fact you are busty and have a nice body is even more amazing. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall girls are my favorite. There's just something about them that makes them look very elegant and classy, especially when they wear dresses. I'm tall as well, so when I meet a tall girl I get all excited! They're so hard to find.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Tall girls are slayin!!
    I'm 5'7" and I personally think being tall makes you stand out and look pretty sexy.

0|0
    0|0