How do I look? Everyone says I'm beautiful but I believe they are all saying what I want to hear. I've always felt hideously ugly. What do you think?

How do I look? Everyone says I'm beautiful but I believe they are all saying what I want to hear. I've always felt hideously ugly.What do you think?

I'm very self conscience about my teeth and my nose. This is an assortment of some of my favorite pictures of myself and my least favorite pictures of myself. Be honest. I've always had really low self esteem but everyone tells me I'm beautiful anday i have nothing to worry about. For some reason I just feel like everyone's saying what I want to hear.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are very beautiful. Totally agree with the others who have said it to you. You seem like a happy and fun person. The only thing I don't like is the light bluish makeup around your eyes in pictures 7 and 8. Everything else is fantastic. Be proud of your look. Gain your confidence back.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I wish I looked like that. I'm getting braces so one day my teeth can be as nice as yours! Seriously, I'm envious of your smile. Your nose is gorgeous as well! Also love the hair. I know how it feels, not believing when peoplecompliment you, but I am not lying at all I swear. YoYou're one of those girls I wish I looked like when I see them online

What Guys Said 41

• Such beautiful eyes, most people are not going to be obsessive about minor 'imperfections'. Pretty minor, I'd say, anyway.

• If a genie granted my wish and I was 22-23 years old again, I would ask you for a date and I would be delighted if you said yes.

• I guess I'll never understand why beautiful girls don't think they're beautiful. You clearly are by the way.

Are you ultra-conscious about other peoples' teeth and noses? I doubt it. Well, nobody else is ultra-conscious about you either.

You have probably literally met hundreds, maybe thousands, of girls who are jealous of your looks. So stop complaining.

• You're a gorgeous girl. Very pretty and great smile.

• You are very pretty. You have nothing to worry about.

• I dunno if you'll hear anything different here or how much of a difference it'll make but they're right. You are beautiful. No one has perfect features and you are blessed with your good features. You need to stop thinking of being someone you are not. It's your beautiful face. You can't change it. Beauty isn't something that is perfect because nothing is perfect. For me beauty lies in how a person presents their imperfections. Their confidence.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OfwhGQONbg

filler. you're fucking gorgeous. and yes, if you were butt ass ugly, i'd tell you

• Why do you have so many pictures of yourself if you think you're hideous?

• I have no idea what happend in your life to make you believe that, but you are a really beautiful girl! You need to gain confidence in yourself and learn to love who you are, you are being your own worst enemy here

• We are always harder on ourselves than others. But it would seem to me that no one is lying to you. I would be jealous of your boyfriend if I knew you irl.

• Why would you think you looked ugly in the slightest bit. Why do you think people are telling you whant you want to hear instead of being sincere when they say you are pretty?

• Alright, yes you're VGL but PLEASE STOP TAKING SELFIES WHILE YOU DRIVE! !! I saw a car seat in one of the pictures pay attention to the GODDAMN ROAD !!! You're going to kill someone some day doing that.

• you are pretty hot but that doesn't matter lol

• Well I don't know what you're thinking because you're pretty damn cute in all these pictures and everyone is right to say what they say because it's true

• Hey hey hey RELAX!
    I seriously have no idea why you feel like this about yourself!
    This is a straight fact that you look beautiful AND attractive and there is no doubt in it not even a pinch of it.
    You have a very beautiful smile so dont think so much about your teeths!
    *You are pretty😍*

• Y u think you're ugly? You're bootyful!

• You look nice! Cute baby

• On some pictures you look better then others.

I don;t seee anything wrong with your teeth and nose.

• I think you should value the compliments more cause I agree with the people who told you.

You ain't knowin how self concisious I was about my nose cause it got broken twice

• You look kinda average? Like 5/10? And 6/10 in some

• to be honest I only commenting on pictures wherein you have not wear make up...3, 5, 6 & 7... and overall you are really beautiful !!

• You are really beautiful

• You are beautiful

• you are beautiful

• You look good, very girlfriend material

• You are very attractive.

• Damn, you are so hot :D

• Your teeth are fine

You're extremely pretty have a very nice figure and a fantastic pair of legs

• You definitely look attractive. And you have a pretty smile also.

• No you're pretty, but it sounds like u may have body dysmorphia which basically means you see a polluted version of yourself that no one else views you as

• I looked that up and it sounds exactly what I struggle with. I've always suffered from depression and have always had to take medication. I currently go to counseling too. They have diagnosed me with borderline personality disorder, but this sounds so much more accuate. Although I could have both. I obsess for long periods of time about certain physical features. Not just one. I used to cut my arm because I felt so ugly. I have also became suicidal due to the way I see my physical appearence. I am obsessed with how my teeth are crooked and my gum line is uneven. I obsessively look through tone of pictures of myself zooming in on my teeth. I also do this with my butt. If I could, I would get surgery to fix my teeth, breasts, nose, butt, and lips. Maybe even my chin. This is not an over exxageration. I obsess about this for long periods of time and it affects every part of my life. I have a very hard time controlling it, especially since these thoughts are 100% real to me.

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 9

• I've been trying to understand what could possibly make you think that you are "hideously ugly" but seriously, i can't find anything even near ugly !! I mean, your eyes are beautiful, you have a really nice smile, and your teeth are great, besides you seem to have a nice shape, what else do you want? 😆 Really don't think in a negative way about yourself coz you are only imagining them !

• Are you deluded, I know all women no matter how pretty have insecurities but honestly you are stunning. Really pretty don't ever doubt yourself

• lol everyone is lying?
    haha why do you think everyone s wrong and you re correct.
    I am gonna go with them hun sry, you re pretty cute to me.

• What. You are gorgeous! Plus you have a beautiful smile :)

• in my opinion you are cute and without a doubt attractive

• Yes, you're very beautiful girly 😊

• What r u talking about u look good

• You're beautiful.

• you are beautiful