Do girls look good in casual clothes?

Is it attractive when girls wear nike jackets and sweats, and just kinda put their hair up in a random bun, (I already know guys like yoga pants), or do they look like slobs?

• Looks Good
  • Not my thing

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes they do. And yoga pants yussss policeee!! Workout clothes like yoga tights, sports bras, sport tanks drive me crazy👍😍

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. Guys like the "girly" casual. Which I consider dressing up because my casual is lazy joggers and t-shirts. And guys for the most part don't seem to like it.

So that casual you described, the girly casual, many seem to like.

What Guys Said 13

• Sweatpants, hair tied, chillin with no make up on. that's when your the prettiest i hope that you don't take it wrong
    -Drake

• So long as it's nice activewear and not completely shapeless, it can look great!

www.spiffykerms.com/.../lululemon-vs-costco.jpg

• yeah of course girls can still look good in casual clothes , often they look just as good , wouldn't really matter much to the guys if they did this

• no they look good in those clothes too, don't worry lol

• Depends on if the situation is approximate for it. A harried look with messy hair can be incredibly sexy sometimes

• Yeah, a casual girl over a girl in yoga pants any day.

• They may look good, but wearing more body-shaped clothes and a little makeup honestly makes them look better!

• yes they Looks Good

• They look great in casual clothes, but I prefer sporty style on girls.

• Sure they do.

• in my opinion a really attractive girl looks good in pretty much anything

• as long as they aren't also slobs, i guess this is how the messy hair and transient look started.

• Yeah of course that loks pretty awesome in my opinion.

What Girls Said 2

• Oh heck yes 🕶👕👖👟

• It depends on the person and your preference.