I eat a lot more but im skinnier than her, how is this possible?

Gotta admit i eat a lot, i snack a lot and i eat midnight snack too but im still skinnier than my friend who eats less than i do.

We're both 5'4", I weight 108 and she weighs 160.

I know everyone are going to say i have fastet metabolism than she does but when we checked it its the other way around, how is this possible?

*faster

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• there's a lot of variables that go into this... dont compare with her, compare yourself with the average standard

• Genetics and how fast your metabolism is play's a pretty big role in it.

• I dunno the same thing happens with me I'm super skinny and I eat crap loads of unhealthy crap, and all of my friends weigh more than me

• You cna't "check" metabolism. there is no test for it. You burn more then her by living. It is just that simple. She may also have a carbohydrate sensitivity. The body holds in more. Cut out sugars/bread/pasta and she may see weight fall off.

• Asian genetics

• maybe she eats in disguise

• Maybe she has cystic ovaries or something

• Don't question it just enjoy it😂

• Do you both have the same body frame?

• maybe you are more active than her

• Maybe ur just lucky as shit

• Are you athletic, dance, etc? If so, you burn more calories... which means you need to eat more food to maintain weight than someone who is inactive.

• Nope i dont do any kind of exercise. All i do is sit on the couch watch tv and eat all day

What Girls Said 9

• it's so unfair lol... i sniff pizza and i gain like 20lbs -.- then again i can lose weight pretty quick when i try.

ANYWAY, i think genetics plays a role in this too. i read that somewhere.

• Muscle weighs more than fat. And the way in which our bodies distribute fat is different in everyone... As well as the way our metabolism works... and the activities that you do along with the type of food you eat and how you distribute that food through out the day along with what type of liquids you take, can all make a difference in how much we weigh and in the way we look overall.

• I dont do any exercise this yr, I drink lots of sugary drinks and she prefers to drink water, I eat more junk food than she does.

• I don't know man, I've been trying to gain weight and it's impossible for me. The fattest I've got is 124 lbs.

I also eat a lot, they tell me I can't gain weight because my parents are thin.

• Genetics also has a lot to do with it.

• How did you check? Everybody's metabolism is unique. You may eat more but different food than her. You may be more active than her.

• Could it be your genetics?

• Some people just have different body types

• Metabolism 😊

• How did you check metabolism? And maybe she just has a more sedentary lifestyle.

• My dads doctor did it. she's a lot more active than i am